Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: The False Flag Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

dirty, dirty, dirty

FBI agents who raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate work in same division that launched phony ‘Russiagate’ hoax

(Natural News) Donald Trump's presidency has made it clear that there is a "deep state" and those who comprise it are corrupt to the core. In a series of posts on the social media site GETTR, RealClearInvestigations journalist Paul Sperry reported that, according to his sources, some of the same people who saddled the former president … [Read More...]

Heads up! FBI, media allies now laying groundwork for ‘dirty bomb’ false flag incident that will be blamed on Trump’s supporters

(Natural News) More evidence that the FBI is rotten to the core was revealed over the weekend following the agency's politicized raid on former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, proving once again how scared the deep state is that he will win the Oval Office again in 2024. According to a report from CBS News, the FBI and the … [Read More...]

On October 1, 2017 58 people were killed at the Route 91 country music concert in Las Vegas....and by 2 weeks the media dropped the entire story due to all the lies and holes in the police and FBI’s story. These are all the things they’ve covered up about the tragedy that they
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GidVHyh2-Ek

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    On October 1, 2017 58 people were killed at the Route 91 country music concert in Las Vegas....and by 2 weeks the media dropped the entire story due to all the lies and holes in the police and FBI’s story. These are all the things they’ve covered up about the tragedy that they
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GidVHyh2-Ek

This was a set-up, a false flag created so that Hillary Clinton, who gave us Benghazi, would have the seemingly legitimate reason to sue the manufacturer's of the dozen or so ARs and magazines placed in Paddock's room, into oblivion. Hillary lost the election and the Saudi supplied commandos would not stop. Trump knows all this but as we have seen the Deep State controls the DOJ. Americans now own 30 million ARs.