Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 800+ Doses of Ivermectin for $50

Default 800+ Doses of Ivermectin for $50

Stolen from another board:

Howdy.

Sooooo, went to Tractor Supply, and looked around. They do indeed have tetracycline, amoxycillin, and ivermectin. The latter was ( mostly ) behind a locked door. They had a big sign, saying, basically, "YOU'LL DIE IF YOU USE THIS YOU STUPID HUMAN."

On a whim, I purchased the largest box - 100 550lb doses, designed to poured onto a cow. It was $7 more than 50 doses.

Now, I'm not THAT big, but I was a little nervous that I got the wrong thing. It's NOT oral ( though they had that, too - apple flavored for horses ).

Doing research on the manufacturer's website ( Durvet ), I found all the ingredients, and verified there are 4 -

• isopropyl alcohol
    • isopropyl myristate
    • trolamine
    • FDA blue #1

Isopropyl myristate is a very commonly used ( in humans ) emollient that helps dry skin, among other things.

Trolamine is a mild analgesic, also commonly used in humans. I think everybody knows what isopropyl alcohol is...I have NO idea why an animal treatment needs to be blue, but whatever.

I decided I probably do NOT want to orally ingest the stuff...so I looked to see if ivermectin can be used topically, and how much is absorbed through the skin. Sure enough, there's a study using 1% ivermectin skin cream, and they did various plasma measurements, and found it was well absorbed ( with the help of the myristate ), and had a pretty good half life in the body.

https://www.wjgnet.com/2218-6190/full/v5/i1/57.htm

Therefore, the ivermectin gets into the bloodstream. I do not know how effectively it is absorbed, but they're clearly studying that.

The dosages required look to be ridiculously low - so the 800+ dose box looks more like 1000+ doses.

There is plenty of double-blind clinical studies ( as claimed in following video ) showing ivermectin works in all phases of the COVID disease, including, perhaps especially, prophylactically:

( Pierre Kory, MD is speaking in Congressional hearing )

(paraphrased at 5:45 in the below video ) "..they prophylaxed 800 health care workers. Not one got sick. In the 400 the did NOT prophylaxed with ivermectin, 58% got sick; 237 of those 400 got sick..." Please note the hearing where this doctor is speaking was in December, 2020. This was his SECOND hearing, he was first in front of Congress in MAY 2020!

Another quote, "...we have now, come to the conclusion, after nine months...we have a solution to this crisis...there is a drug that is proving to be of miraculous impact....
    https://newtube.app/WorldView/roVJq4n

I'm in the preliminary stage of looking at their website:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

COVID + Ivermectin page:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/

-Jolly

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Ivermectin injection 1% taken orally.
    50cc bottle. $38.99 @ Tractor Supply online.

1cc per 110 lbs dose for children and adults.
    Treatment of Covid 19: One dose every other day for 3 doses total. Repeat as needed.
    Prevention of Covid 19: One dose every 28 days.

HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    Stolen from another board:

Howdy.

Earl
    Earl, STOP!!!

Return that and get the "injectable" type!

See the info provided by AWM ... injectable, NOT pour on.
    And then follow the dosing guideline included.

Noromectin same same.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Earl, STOP!!!

Return that and get the "injectable" type!

See the info provided by AWM ... injectable, NOT pour on.
    And then follow the dosing guideline included.

Noromectin same same.

O.W.

Yes sounds like a plan to me fill your body with cattle and horse dewormer. Yes go right ahead and DO IT. Seems like a neat way to do yourself internal harm. Love It. As NOBODY KNOWS the dose amount do do ANY GOOOD for this COVIC virus as it is NOT and has never er Been approved for Human use for THIS VIRUS. But go ahead do it. Less fools to be around in years to come. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Yes sounds like a plan to me fill your body with cattle and horse dewormer. Yes go right ahead and DO IT. Seems like a neat way to do yourself internal harm. Love It. As NOBODY KNOWS the dose amount do do ANY GOOOD for this COVIC virus as it is NOT and has never er Been approved for Human use for THIS VIRUS. But go ahead do it. Less fools to be around in years to come. lol
    "Over 300 million people take ivermectin each year. To date, ivermectin has been shown to be a safe and well-tolerated drug."

https://www.poison.org/articles/iver...m-medicine-173
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Try Insulinhub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

Your pathetic, no one listens to your bleating, go home
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

he can't daddy locked him out of the basement

on another note drugs for animals are in a purer form than for those intended for humans
    *** Light travels faster than sound...............That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.***

I second insulinhub as a source of human ivomec, and dosing protocols can be found here:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    I second insulinhub as a source of human ivomec, and dosing protocols can be found here:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/

This is a great site for info and resources. I've previously printed and saved hard copies of several of the documents on this site. In addition to the protocols, there is a listing of independent doctors and pharmacies.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/iver...et-ivermectin/