Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 785

Thread: End Time Headlines

  1. #271
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    Former Worship Leader Michael Gungor sets off a social media firestorm and has been labeled a heretic after his ‘Christ’ comment from his Twitter page.
    https://endtimeheadlines.org/2021/07...hrist-comment/

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    A stunned plane passenger films a "shape-shifting" UFO hovering ‘30,000 ft’ in the air.
    https://endtimeheadlines.org/2021/07...ft-in-the-air/

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    Joy Behar from “The View” says that the next step may have to be threatening Americans with their freedoms unless they get vaccinated.
    https://endtimeheadlines.org/2021/07...et-vaccinated/

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    CDC director says European-style health passes for admission to public venues “may very well be a path forward” in the United States.
    https://endtimeheadlines.org/2021/07...forward-in-us/

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    Restaurants begin telling customers to show proof of vaccination or get no service.
    https://endtimeheadlines.org/2021/07...et-no-service/

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    A new Disney movie has come out called “Jungle Cruise” and one actor said he is “proud” that his character comes out as gay in the new film.
    https://endtimeheadlines.org/2021/07...jungle-cruise/

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    Wall Street Journal directly targets “White Evangelicals” as the greatest evaders or COVID vaccine among religious groups.
    https://endtimeheadlines.org/2021/07...igious-groups/

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slave Region 10
    Posts
    91,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stustage View Post
    Wall Street Journal directly targets “White Evangelicals” as the greatest evaders or COVID vaccine among religious groups.
    https://endtimeheadlines.org/2021/07...igious-groups/

    Good
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."



  9. #279
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stustage View Post
    Restaurants begin telling customers to show proof of vaccination or get no service.
    https://endtimeheadlines.org/2021/07...et-no-service/
    I was on a domestic flight last week and not one airline screener mentioned vaccination, a friend told me they cannot ask about your medical info at all. So how can restaurant owners ask ??

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    I was on a domestic flight last week and not one airline screener mentioned vaccination, a friend told me they cannot ask about your medical info at all. So how can restaurant owners ask ??
    they can't that is against HIPAA [pipeda here in Canda]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •