Thread: What's Inside $18,000,000 Luxury Doomsday Bunker?

Default What's Inside $18,000,000 Luxury Doomsday Bunker?

What's Inside $18,000,000 Luxury Doomsday Bunker?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ir's ten minutes from the airport. Airports are secondary targets. I don't know if it would survive being that close to a direct hit. It's not a good location.
    All that desert around, and they build it in a dense area near an airport. Debris could block it, it will be radioactive all around it for a long time, I just don't feel like it's safe. The elevator opened directly into the bunker, no right angle turn to keep radiation from flooding the shaft and bunker.
    And all the "secrets" are on the internet. Everyone in Vegas knows about and knows it's on Spencer St.
    Also, I didn't like the look of the corrosion in the attic, after seeing the pictures of the building in Florida that fell down. There are tons of steel over that bunker.
    Last I saw it's only $5 million now.