Page 87 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: The food shortage thread

BOG ammo update
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Are lubricating oils for Diesels still available?
    Is there still going to be a massive diesel shut down due
    to shortage of lubircation for dieses, trucks, cars, locomotives, ships etc.?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

There was a small fire in the Pendleton Mill, and it was extinguished.

But either they did not properly extinguish it and find the cause, or perhaps some one in the fire department started it again or arranged for it to start again.
    This especially pertains as the fire department was watching the scene, and let it run wild.

Something is wrong about their story, or there is a seperate saboteur involved, that snuck in while the building was being observed.

#2 food producer on the planet
    Netherlands to SHUT DOWN 11,200 farms to meet climate goals

(Natural News) If you have followed my reporting you probably know about the protests happening in the Netherlands. Tens of thousands of farmers have taken to the streets to protest against new climate goals which will force farmers to shut down their farms. (Article by Peter Imanuelsen republished from PeterSweden.Substack.com) They … [Read More...]

BOG, getting worse

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

if the GOP grows a pair, they can defund the IRS budget to eliminate the jobs as they are civil service and can't be fired once hired but can be furloughed . if they win the house and senate. prep and pray the end has arrived.