Page 12 of 123 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The food shortage thread

down here in s. La. things are still foot dragging back to normal. we are seeing fewer and fewer shoppers here from the Ida-ravaged e. La. where there were bare shelves here (about 60mi west of Ida-territory) now we're back to the spread-the-merchandise-on-the-shelves tactics of old. shortages in some popular canned veggies and soft drinks. beer is almost as prevalent as rice here but those shelves still show as massive missing brews. meat prices are high, pork a bit cheaper and chicken holding its own. new normal? prep and pray, the end has arrived.

At the Meijer store where I do about half of my grocery shopping there is a four can limit on most stuff in the canned fruit and vegetable isle, and signs that say there are manufacturing delays.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    At the Meijer store where I do about half of my grocery shopping there is a four can limit on most stuff in the canned fruit and vegetable isle, and signs that say there are manufacturing delays.
    Costco has announced that they are implementing limits on some necessary items, including toilet paper (here we go again).

The real problem will come when John Q. and Jane Public begin to realize that the things they need and want are no longer available. When that fact hits them between the eyes, there won't be so much as a Tic-Tic on the shelves.

Remember, all this is planned so we must plan too.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

What is by far the smallest section in canned food? Look at how little meat there is as compared to veggies and fruit. Take away the Spam, canned chicken and tuna, and you have virtually nothing. Stock up now. Better to be a year too early than a day too late.

They are trying to create a food shortage. Ordering farmers to destroy crops... https://rumble.com/vmoksh-exposed-heres-how-they-are-
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

How big corporations and Bill Gates took over the UN food Summit

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?250147-The-food-shortage-thread&p=2836901&highlight=food+shortage#post28369 01

Super emitter’ Bill Gates pushing fake meat to avoid a ‘climate disaster’

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the largest charitable foundation in the world, has an agricultural agenda that supports agrochemicals, patented seeds, fake meat and corporate control — interests that undermine regenerative, sustainable, small-scale farming. One of the key players in this agenda is the widespread adoption of synthetic meat.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/super-emitter-bill-g

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    Doesn't look as bleak as some seem to think it is. Not with a brand new 92,000 square-foot grocery store just opening today in my area. Shelfs are packed, and so are the shoppers. lol

EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (WEAU) -The wait is over. Hy-Vee, the
    92,000 square-foot grocery store giant on Clairemont Ave. in Eau Claire is open to the public.
    Hundreds of shoppers lined the block, some even overnight, ahead of the grand opening, doors-open at 6 a.m.
    Hy-Vee executives and staff cheered and clapped to welcome each and every one of the over 700 shoppers in line to see the brand new state of the art reimagined grocery store.