Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: The food shortage thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hoover Damned: Mega-Drought Pushes Millions in US to Energy Brink
    Water levels at the Hoover Dam are edging closer to what's known as "deadpool" - when it can no longer produce energy. Potentially millions of people in the US are now facing an energy or water crisis due to drought.
    Thousands across southern California have been advised to limit watering lawns and use recycled water from neighboring areas, while only golf courses remain an oasis of green in a vast dustbowl.
    Climatologist Steph McAfee maintains that the current two-decades of drought, however, are not unusual (AFP). Many parts of the US are facing rolling blackouts and power outages during the summer months.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

looking for gasoline for the 'Summer of Love'? here it is! no power, no charging anything. no computers, no buying anything. no gas, no food and oh, by the way, California is prepping to institute their new law that essentially bans independent owner-operators from pulling freight in and out of the state. If that's allowed to kick in, you think food prices are high now? Wait and you'll pay whatever is asked for produce/meat in whatever condition it arrives in. sporty enough for ya? prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    looking for gasoline for the 'Summer of Love'? here it is! no power, no charging anything. no computers, no buying anything. no gas, no food and oh, by the way, California is prepping to institute their new law that essentially bans independent owner-operators from pulling freight in and out of the state. If that's allowed to kick in, you think food prices are high now? Wait and you'll pay whatever is asked for produce/meat in whatever condition it arrives in. sporty enough for ya? prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    ​And yet Marxist governor Gavin Newsome is running an ad knocking Republican states like Florida and Texas, saying California is "freer". Other than the ability to provide abortion on demand, I find his statement delusional. People are fleeing blue states in droves and it's starting to panic the tyrants in charge.

'It's clear the lake is in trouble': Great Salt Lake reaches new historic low

As the largest saltwater lake in the Western Hemisphere reached a new record low, the receding water levels in another lake exposed a relic that once sat nearly 200 feet below the surface.
    By Adriana Navarro, AccuWeather staff writer

perhaps the doom that is always six days, weeks or months in the future is truly getting underway. popcorn and drink in hand. let the show begin! situational awareness particularly in the blue hell-holes like NOLA.prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    perhaps the doom that is always six days, weeks or months in the future is truly getting underway. popcorn and drink in hand. let the show begin! situational awareness particularly in the blue hell-holes like NOLA.prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    The Doom is coming so fast now I can barely keep-up

Boots on the Ground...Emergency Action Order from Sheriff of Ozark County...No money

https://www.wcvb.com/article/vandals...walks/40543620