Page 33 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: The food shortage thread

Watch the video in the article. It's less than a minute long.

Crossing delayed Monday at Manitoba-U.S. border as truckers protest vaccine mandate - Global News

“Truck drivers are circling MB-75 between Emerson Duty Free and the Commercial Inspection station blocking all lanes heading south to the United States and Northbound traffic coming from the USA,” Throp said.
    https://globalnews.ca/news/8516199/c...ccine-mandate/
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Read the Tweet in the article.

Probably not the best time for Canada to pick a fight with truckers
    - O Canada.com

https://o.canada.com/news/canada/fir...-with-truckers
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

China has urged its people to stockpile essentials, it has locked down all of its ports and now has stopped all international mail. The question I have is, are these steps intended to stop covid, or are they preparations for war?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

And not it is finally letting up. Meat is back in stock and at lower prices~! Our store had many a sale going on meat. Hamburger, 85% now only at $4.55 a pound, milk is also coming down in price and plenty of it. Butter on sale also, I have been wanting to buy buttermilk for months now our store finally got plenty in Qt. bottles instead of gallons, plenty of bread on the shelves now, Nice to live in a small;l town and have a store owned by a local person that has 10 stores around the area, and even has his own sim's to deliver to those stores. How neat is that?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

the US and Canada had better come to their collective senses. If the trucks stop, so does the economics of both countries. to quote T.D. Jakes: "get ready, get ready, get ready!" prep and pray, the end has arrived.

New empty store shelf photos from ANP readers paint a much different picture from what Biden’s ministry of truth is telling us: They are using food as a weapon

(Natural News) Dating well back into 2021 following the arrival of Joe Biden in the White House, ANP has been keeping track of growing numbers of empty store shelves all across America, featuring within our stories photographs emailed to ANP by our readers of empty shelves where food products previously sat. (Article by Stefan … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Experts Are Warning That Empty Shelves And Food Shortages Are Going To Continue For Many Weeks To Come

January 17, 2022

Experts Are Warning That Empty Shelves And Food Shortages Are Going To Continue For Many Weeks To Come (themostimportantnews.com)
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Supply chain collapse worsening with massive thefts of merchandise from unguarded trains in L.A.

Tuesday, January 18, 2022 by: JD Heyes

Supply chain collapse worsening with massive thefts of merchandise from unguarded trains in L.A. – NaturalNews.com
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

This afternoon I took a brother from the church to a doctor's office. While waiting for him, an older couple came in and began telling us how they had been to the Wal-Mart in Winder Georgia to buy groceries and found that the entire grocery section of the store was closed. They said most of the shelves were nearly empty and the store was out of frozen goods and many refrigerated items. Needless to say, these folks were upset.

I shared this information with family and friends and two of them told me about encountering serious food shortages at the eastside Wal-Mart in Athens Georgia. One said that the store was only able to supply about 75% of the items in an order he placed, while the other said that last night the same store was completely out of lunch meat and nearly out of all frozen goods. She also said the shelves were only partially stocked.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!