Page 98 of 123 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: The food shortage thread

Well, whomever is responsible has to space it out a little bit. The country is being destroyed.

Wal Mart Prices have doubled
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hurricane Ian takes out FERTILIZER production for North America, power grid DOWN, widespread supply chain damage

(Natural News) The devastation of Hurricane Ian has implications far beyond Florida itself. One of the largest fertilizer companies in the world, Mosaic, is located right in the devastation path of Ian, which lingered for over 12 hours in Central Florida, dropping actual feet of rain in some areas, causing widespread flooding and … [Read More...]

BOG; banks oppressing Christians

BFF just reported that elk have denuded the garden to include fenced areas and decorative plants. This is a sign of a severe winter!

CROP COLLAPSE: Florida citrus crops DESTROYED by Hurricane Ian

(Natural News) Orange juice prices reached a nearly six-year high this week following the devastation to citrus crops caused by Hurricane Ian. Orange and other citrus groves across the southwestern region of the Sunshine State took a major hit from Ian, which as we know caused serious flooding and wind damage. Ray Royce, executive … [Read More...]

Climate activists say food production is the cause of global environmental crisis

(Natural News) During the recent biennial gathering of food producers in Turin, Italy, the ironic battle cry of participants was "food is the cause of the environmental crisis." The Terra Madre Salone del Gusto festival, which was convened by the Slow Food movement, was attended by farmers from the U.S., Japan, Australia, Uganda and … [Read More...]

BOG live stock rustlers