Page 88 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: The food shortage thread

Dozens of Whole Foods stores in California unveil cashless payment system using the palm of your hand

(Natural News) After running an apparently successful pilot of the program in several hotspots such as Los Angeles, Seattle, New York, and Austin, Amazon-owned Whole Foods Market is now expanding its cashless biometric payment system to dozens of additional stores in the California market. According to reports, customers at Whole Foods … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Devastating fire at historic Oregon flour mill causes more flour supply interruptions

(Natural News) A historic flour mill in Oregon owned by the nation’s biggest independent flour milling company has been completely destroyed by a fire. Authorities are describing the Grain Craft mill in Pendleton as a total loss after a small fire that began on Tuesday afternoon reignited early Wednesday morning while the building was … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Former metals traders at JPMorgan found guilty in landmark “spoofing” case, PROVING that precious metals prices are rigged

(Natural News) In a landmark ruling, two former employees of the JPMorgan Chase banking empire were found guilty of market manipulation. Former JPMorgan global precious metals desk head Michael Nowak and precious metals trader Gregg Smith were both charged by the Department of Justice (DOJ) with racketeering and conspiracy. A third man, … [Read More...]

Boots on ground...not getting any better

bog; dumping milk

eat the bugs
    What’s that smell? Big Food corporations are quietly adding crickets and other insects into meal bars, cookies and snacks

(Natural News) Be careful when buying "health food" as some corporations have already begun quietly adding cricket "flour" and other insect-based ingredients to products labeled "sustainable" and "nutritious." One company called Actually Foods is now selling a Cheddar Cheese Puffs product that contains "organic cricket flour" in the … [Read More...]

More than 130,000 in Detroit will go without fresh water for up to a MONTH after pipes that carry it from Lake Huron to city burst: Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer declares state of emergency

The break happened at the Lake Huron water treatment facility Saturday morning, forcing Governor Gretchen Whitmer to declare a state of emergency in four counties.

They want total control of food and water. They do not want you to be able to get food if they decide you are not worthy or have too low of a "Social credit Score" coming soon. Stalin called the farmers and enemy to the state and stole their land and killed them before starving seven million people. The same game plan is in effect here and around the world.

https://rumble.com/v1g9987-amish-farm-under-threat-fr

bog