Page 118 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1230

Thread: The food shortage thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I hope your prepping like your life depends on it....Because it does.

I think this is a CLUE:

Breaking News...More food resources being lost...New Zealand loses 75,000 chickens to a fire.

"And today marks the day that the first normie here in greece that insisted less than two months ago that eating insects will never be a thing here, not only accepted the eu putting it in foods without telling anyone but tried to justify it by talking about studies and sea food etc. From black to white in 2 months with no shame. I was in the wrong, back then apparently and im in the wrong now, again, even though im obviously ****ing right.
    This puts Golden Dawn's decision to follow what seemed at the time a successful political solution and not support the, then brewing military coup of the former and active military members organization Kryptia, in a very negative light. Papadopoulos the dictator of 68-74, whose youth organization the leader of golden dawn was basically the founder of, was too soft. The dictator Kondylis (and politician, he was both) was right.
    "If i knew greeks were such morons i would be ruling them since i was a sergeant not a general". There is nothing the normie won't accept. Nothing. At all. Kolokotronis was right in his book that only through the fear of God and the sword (of Kolokotronis) did the normie broke free of slavery and joined the greek revolution.
    Prepare yourselves for family members to outright support pedophilia and eventually cannibalism and satanism.
    I am now certain these things will happen and may only be interrupted by the west losing the hot and financial war with BRICS.
    God help me and give me and all of us strength. I needed it so badly today to not kill that "man" where he stood.
    Perhaps i should have."

Here today, gone tomorrow: