Page 32 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: The food shortage thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Now they are considering stopping all trains going through Los Angeles.

That makes sense

https://news.yahoo.com/thieves-loot-freight-trains-lo
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Stock up on necessities as your funds allow. At the least, you'll be ahead of ever-rising inflation. In some cases, the items you can buy today won't be available in the future.

trains are essential. if L.A. stops the trains, they stop the country and then it gets interesting. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    trains are essential. if L.A. stops the trains, they stop the country and then it gets interesting. prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    Good observation. Much of what comes in to Southern California ports on container ships is shipped out to the rest of the country by train. Trucks are already log jammed at the port of Long Beach.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Shocking photos show sea of discarded boxes from train robberies as thieves steal items bound for consumers, worsening supply chain crisis

(Natural News) A Los Angeles-area journalist has recorded and posted stunning photos showing a sea of discarded boxes stemming from items bands of thieves took from parked rail cars, providing new visual evidence of societal collapse. The mass robberies also deprive consumers of their goods even as a nationwide supply chain crisis … [Read More...]

China implements strict lockdown, claiming they have to stop the spread of COVID… the supply chain will be impacted

(Natural News) Residents of Xi'an in China are still locked inside their homes as the government continues to enforce strict lockdown due to the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19). Millions of people in China are working diligently toward the country's "zero COVID" policies, and measures are extreme. In Xi'an, hospital employees refused to … [Read More...]