Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The food shortage thread

Last couple of days we got 4 inches of rain here in mideast Nebraska. Garden is loving it. Agree with kiawahman about trying to can and dry and preserve more of this year's produce including the elderberries and choke cherries. Apple trees are looking good, too. Hay for cattle has been getting higher and higher but we're hanging on to the 10 we have including this years babies. If the 'migration' happens, you're welcome to come this way...we have enough to share. Interestingly, a friend just inquired whether the wheat we put into buckets before Y2K was still viable, so I took some out and am soaking it to see if it sprouts, but, I know it will! we also have beans of course! For such a time as this!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

‘Americans Should Brace Themselves’ For Higher Inflation, Economists Warn

https://conservativebrief.com/brace-themselves-45054/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=RP78
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FACE THE FACTS, USA is a Bolshevik Communist country, and even Czar Putin worships mass murderer Communist, Stalin.
    Our nice Bolshevik rulers are simply enforcing the Curses of the Law on us for our persistent rebellion against the King of kings, YahwehShua, He who would save us, if we didn't hate His Voice.
    Only way out is for Americans to confess their wrongs and repent, then our Savior would heal the land, but Americans are so deluded and in love with lies, that they cannot see their wrongs, so they can't confess. So enjoy every curse coming our way.

The Shepperd knows how his flock.. But some will burn like Sodom & Gomorrah. That's why we moved from Oregon after 54 yrs there to the other side of the US.
    Prep, because its coming faster than we think!

Heres a little treat for ya
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmAmrjV9euM

RAISE THE ALARM: Stop The Globalists' Takeover Plan Or Die

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=60ef68b2218833612c0ffd2e

“PINGDEMIC” insanity: UK government commits nation to starvation suicide by commanding food sector workers to self-quarantine… supply chain “at risk of collapse”

(Natural News) After centuries of global rule, the United Kingdom is committing societal suicide by ordering millions of its workers across food, retail and medicine sectors to self-quarantine in their homes. Grocery store shelves are going bare across the nation, and industry leaders warn that the food supply chain is, "at risk of … [Read More...]