Page 48 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: The food shortage thread

Russian sanctions and oil embargoes to cause world’s biggest oil supply crisis by next month

(Natural News) The International Energy Agency (IEA) warned that the massive drop in oil exports from Russia will lead to a catastrophic reduction in the global oil supply, which consumers are already feeling and will be reeling from by next month. The Russian invasion of Ukraine led to economic sanctions and embargoes from many nations … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Drought threatens US wheat harvest, deepening global supply challenges

(Natural News) A severe drought in the southern U.S. plains has placed the region’s winter wheat crops in serious jeopardy right as Russia's invasion of Ukraine is putting a major dent in global wheat supplies. America's top wheat-producing state, Kansas, is being hit especially hard, with some farmers in the southwestern part of the … [Read More...]

Now Brazil is facing potential crop failures due to Russia’s freeze on fertilizer exports

(Natural News) Russia's recent decision to halt fertilizer exports could have a devastating impact on Brazil, an agriculture powerhouse that imports more than 85 percent of its fertilizer demand. According to Bloomberg, Russia is Brazil's top supplier of fertilizer. And Belarus, one of Russia's allies, provides 28 percent of Brazil's … [Read More...]

Skyrocketing fuel costs spark mass protests in France, Spain and Albania

(Natural News) Europeans are fuming over rapidly inflating fuel, energy, and food costs, which are sparking protests across many areas of the continent. On March 21, several locations around France saw blockade protests with professional drivers calling for greater governmental support amid the crisis. Bouches-du-Rhône, Doubs, Manche, … [Read More...]

Diesel was 5.45 yesterday but I have seen prices changed twice in a single day

Aluminum prices soar as Australia bans alumina exports to Russia

(Natural News) The ban on alumina exports to Russia has added more pressure on aluminum giant United Co. Rusal International PJSC. Moscow-based Rusal shares dropped after Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced that the country is immediately banning exports. Australia supplies almost 20 percent of Russia's alumina, which is … [Read More...]

Peasants in China ordered to clear forests to grow emergency grain supplies in anticipation of global famine

(Natural News) Viral footage on Chinese social media revealed that peasants were ordered to clear forests to make way for arable land, amid fears of worsening food shortages. The person recording the footage said: "We just received a notice that we are required to cut down these trees and grow grains instead, even if financially it ends … [Read More...]