Page 53 of 123 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: The food shortage thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Collapse incoming: European nations start RATIONING food and fuel

Sunday, April 03, 2022 by: Arsenio Toledo

Collapse incoming: European nations start RATIONING food and fuel – NaturalNews.com
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

In the 21st century, when financial systems collapse and supply chains break down, food stores will be looted and not restocked. What comes after that?
    In the USA, the bullets might last longer than the beans. WHAT THEN?
    GET AWAY FROM CITIES.
    Video at link.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1512414218959

its just a matter of time before all the various shortages real and imagined trickle down to the little folk like us. the elite don't give a hoot about us other than to supply their needs,not ours. time to take the reins of your life and give it to someone Who cares and He certainly does. prep andpray, the end has arrived.

Government says “bird flu” responsible for rising egg prices

(Natural News) More than 17 million poultry birds, including chickens and turkeys, have died in recent months, supposedly due to a new wave of avian flu. And in the aftermath, egg prices are rising in some areas. According to reports, egg prices recently reached their highest point since the beginning of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) … [Read More...]

Minnesota temporarily bans sale and exhibition of poultry, claiming avian flu is hitting over a million birds in the state

(Natural News) The Minnesota Board of Animal Health (BAH) has issued a temporary statewide ban on the sale and exhibition of poultry supposedly due to the spread of avian flu in the state. The BAH's statewide ban will last from April 1 through May 1. The prohibition includes a ban on all community sales, swaps, fairs, exhibitions and … [Read More...]

America is infested with bully rats doing their best to wreck things. And America deserves every bit of it. Hopefully, Russia will help the relatively honest countries while all the shit head countries blockading Russia perish as ancient Israel did during 40 years in the desert.