Page 91 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: The food shortage thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    California electric company admits it will NEVER be able to charge everybody’s electric vehicles

(Natural News) The Golden State just enacted a new provision to phase out the sale of all gas-powered vehicles by 2035. The only problem is that the state's energy grid is already on the verge of collapsing. There is simply no way that tens of millions of cars, trucks and even tractor-trailers will be able to hook up for a charge all at … [Read More...]
    Can you imagine someone in Key West or Miami trying to evacuate at the last minute from a hurricane in their EV? Are there enough charging stations along the Evacuation Route?
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Lenno, is that $450/ton for alfalfa in big round bales, or small squares say, 60-80 lbs. each? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Can you imagine someone in Key West or Miami trying to evacuate at the last minute from a hurricane in their EV? Are there enough charging stations along the Evacuation Route?
    my point exactly. When we have 'canes down on da bayou and evacuation is ordered, all four lanes of US 90 are turned west (or east depending on expected landfall). gas is usually pretty much cleaned out and there are few stations between towns. what are you gonna to do with an ev if its gets low? carry a gas genny on a trailer behind the car to keep it charged up? using gas? before we get to that point, i firmly believe the grid will go down on the demand for electricity, trapping millions. prep and pray the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Lenno, is that $450/ton for alfalfa in big round bales, or small squares say, 60-80 lbs. each? Thanks
    60-80
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

bog franken pork
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Another major U.S. steel plant to close after more than a century in operation, further depleting country’s manufacturing capacity

(Natural News) The United States managed to become the world's foremost superpower on the strength of its people and its monumental manufacturing capabilities, which literally won two world wars. But after a few decades of systematic dismantling by the Marxist deep state, with help from greedy, short-sighted politicians looking to make … [Read More...]

‘Tsunami’ of electricity shut-offs coming for millions of Americans behind in their utility payments thanks to Bidenflation

(Natural News) The American economy under the 'leadership' of the country's dementia president as well as the Democrat-controlled Congress is abysmal. Inflation has risen to 40-year highs as food, gasoline, diesel fuel and energy prices have all skyrocketed. Worse, Democrats continue to pour trillions of dollars into the already … [Read More...]

Czech President blames “green madness” for energy crisis

(Natural News) Czech President Miloš Zeman has blamed “green madness” for the energy crisis and warned that the abolition of cars with internal combustion engines will only prolong the agony. (Article by Paul Joseph Watson republished from Summit.news) Zeman said the primary cause of the crisis was not the Ukraine war, but “green … [Read More...]

BOG, more rotten meat