Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: The South Africa Thread

Now the starvation begins
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Wake Up Call: South Africa

“then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not heed the warning and the sword comes and takes their life, their blood will be on their own head. Since they heard the sound of the trumpet but did not heed the warning, their blood will be on their own head. If they had heeded the warning, they would have saved themselves.
    https://tactical-wisdom.com/2021/07/...-south-africa/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

South Africa: 5 Police Officers Arrested in Connection with Ghastly Crucifixion Murder of Brendin Horner

Brutal Cold

[Excellent 7 minute video about the social collapse in South Africa, with many parallels and lessons for SHTF in America.]
    "When lawless mobs impulsively loot, commit arson, and kill the innocent, police can often restore order only with lethal force. But when cops run out of ammunition, what happens to social order at that point? The current situation in South Africa provides a real-world example. "
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up5OgP_LmZc&ab_channel=Fo

Truck driver shot Engen garage just 1 km away from the Tugela toll plaza. | South Africa

The devastation suffered by the community at Umzinto south of Durban | South Africa

It has not changed since Winnie and Nelson M. who ruined the Country once prosperous. Unbelievable. MahGah! Low I.Q!. chatter will not do anything except bring more ruin. Afrikaners Stand Strong against such rabble. Turn them OUT by any Common Law method at your disposal.

South Africa: Leftist Mob Attacking Senior Center Stopped by Local Militia