Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The South Africa Thread

Don't fall for the Marxist tactic of dividing the races. There are black, Asian and Latino patriots who are just as angry about what's happening to our country as you and I. This is a war between good and evil, not between those of different skin colors.

As Ben Franklin said, "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we will all hang separately."
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Don't fall for the Marxist tactic of dividing the races. There are black, Asian and Latino patriots who are just as angry about what's happening to our country as you and I. This is a war between good and evil, not between those of different skin colors.

As Ben Franklin said, "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we will all hang separately."
    You get to safely say that because you live in a safe neighborhood.
    Throughout the history of the world diversity plus proximity has always equaled hate. Diverse areas always end up in war. Always. Sometimes it takes a few generations. But there is always conflict.

You can keep preaching your diversity is wonderful garbage. But you don't have to live in South Africa and be targeted based on your skin color..
    Why don't you go move to an all black neighborhood and see how you feel. See how the people who you believe are exactly the same as you, are going to treat you.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    You get to safely say that because you live in a safe neighborhood.
    Throughout the history of the world diversity plus proximity has always equaled hate. Diverse areas always end up in war. Always. Sometimes it takes a few generations. But there is always conflict.

You can keep preaching your diversity is wonderful garbage. But you don't have to live in South Africa and be targeted based on your skin color..
    Why don't you go move to an all black neighborhood and see how you feel. See how the people who you believe are exactly the same as you, are going to treat you.
    The problem is still a problem of the heart, not the color of one's skin.

Here in the States I have friends, yea brothers and sisters in Jesus, who are black and white. For over forty years I have spent a fair amount of time in Africa. The places I have been include Ethiopia ( during the oubreak of their civil war, which BTW, was far worse than anything that has happened so far in SA), Djibouti, Kenya, etc. . On one trip, I was the first white person to visit the village in twenty years. Everywhere I go I meet good and evil and the good and evil is wrapped in all colors of skin. I do not count someone my friend or my enemy based on their color, but on whether they embrace good or evil.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    The problem is still a problem of the heart, not the color of one's skin.

Here in the States I have friends, yea brothers and sisters in Jesus, who are black and white. For over forty years I have spent a fair amount of time in Africa. The places I have been include Ethiopia ( during the oubreak of their civil war, which BTW, was far worse than anything that has happened so far in SA), Djibouti, Kenya, etc. . On one trip, I was the first white person to visit the village in twenty years. Everywhere I go I meet good and evil and the good and evil is wrapped in all colors of skin. I do not count someone my friend or my enemy based on their color, but on whether they embrace good or evil.
    This isn't about your friends. This is about you telling people they have no right to protect their children's lives.
    You cannot have a system where one group gives everything and no other group reciprocate.
    You are literally demanding that people suicide themselves and put their children in danger because you care about the adult men of other groups more than you care about your own children.

That's a mental illness. One that does not come from God. When being pushed by the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    This isn't about your friends. This is about you telling people they have no right to protect their children's lives.
    You cannot have a system where one group gives everything and no other group reciprocate.
    You are literally demanding that people suicide themselves and put their children in danger because you care about the adult men of other groups more than you care about your own children.

That's a mental illness. One that does not come from God. When being pushed by the devil.
    Where have I said that one does not have the right to defend one's self, their family or anyone else for that matter? I'm simply stating the truth that the color of a person's skin does not make them our enemy.

Though I am not a member, I have acquaintances here in Georgia who are members of the Three Percenter's. Even they have active members who are black.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Article in NY Post this morning about S. Africa foot shortages. Rioter, unprompted, says "we are considering cannibalism." How long did that take? Five days? My God. I usually don't like going to the range on Friday afternoons and standing in line, but...