Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-6 Thread

Default COVID-6 Thread

Graphene-based “neuromodulation” technology is REAL: Press release from INBRAIN Neuroelectronics describes brain controlling biocircuits using AI-powered graphene

(Natural News) With an increasing number of people becoming aware of graphene oxide being identified in covid vaccines, a company called INBRAIN Neuroelectronics demonstrates that graphene-based "neuromodulation" technology using AI-powered neuroelectronics is very real. A March 30th, 2021 press release published by BusinessWire.com … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Facebook now says medical studies published in peer-reviewed journals are FAKE NEWS if they conclude things that globalists don’t want you to know

(Natural News) Mark Zuckerberg has ruled that a peer-reviewed study identifying the health dangers of wearing a face mask will not be allowed on the Facebook platform. The paper in question was published in the highly reputable Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), revealing that masking schoolchildren exposes them to … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Globalists now blame RUSSIANS and RACISM for “vaccine hesitancy”

(Natural News) After the Biden regime failed to reach the July 4th vaccination goals set forth by the globalists, Biden announced a new plan to send government workers to the homes of the unvaccinated to combat widespread “vaccine hesitancy.” "Now we need to go community by community, neighborhood by neighborhood, and often times … [Read More...]

Is the new “morning after pill” a Covid vaccine?

(Natural News) There are now three ways of ending a pregnancy: in-clinic abortion, the abortion pill, or a Covid vaccine. All China Flu vaccines are free and available without a prescription, and have now been proven in a clinical trial to kill 4 out of every 5 babies in the womb during the first two trimesters, or 20 weeks. Yes, mRNA … [Read More...]

NZ soldiers told: Get coronavirus vaccine or get FIRED

(Natural News) Actively serving members of the New Zealand Defense Forces (NZDF) lamented that they have been pressured to get the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine. The troops revealed in a letter that unvaccinated uniformed staff members received unfair treatment and undue coercion due to the vaccine. The letter also alleged that some … [Read More...]

VAX NAZIS: Instead of yellow badges the Nazis made the Jews wear, the Jewish State of Israel is brandishing its own citizens with vaccine “Happy Badges”

Monday, July 19, 2021 by: S.D. Wells

LA County admits covid “vaccines” are a hoax, tries to reinstate mask mandate, even for the fully vaccinated

(Natural News) The Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccine" push is working so well at "flattening the curve" that Los Angeles County has decided to reinstate its mask mandate to keep Angelenos "safe" against the circulating Chinese Virus "variants." Beginning on July 17 at 11:59 p.m., residents of LA County are being ordered to cover … [Read More...]

WHO admits it lied about covid origins, “fact checkers” refuse to issue apologies or retractions

(Natural News) The World Health Organization (WHO) is finally admitting that it lied about the origin of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19). After earlier insisting that there was no way the Chinese Virus came from a Chinese laboratory, WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus now says that it is entirely possible that the Wuhan … [Read More...]