Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: COVID-6 Thread

The City of Tucson is halting its COVID-19 vaccine mandate for its employees after the state’s attorney general declared it illegal.

https://breaking911.com/arizona-ag-says-tuscon-vaccin
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Published science paper reveals exactly how ivermectin blocks viral replication of SARS-CoV-2

(Natural News) The mainstream media and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) want you to believe that ivermectin is nothing more than "horse paste" that has no legitimate use in humans. The truth, however, is that ivermectin shows incredible promise in fighting viruses. A paper published earlier this year in the journal Future … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

See the Video of Fauci Admitting to Engineering 'Doomsday Virus' Through Gain-of-Function in 2012

https://banned.video/watch?id=61391e3e92973d1364378ab8