Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Biden: Get the vaccine = no hospitalization, no IC unit, you will not die. LIAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    In recent weeks, one piece of data has gotten a lot of attention: 99.5% of all the people dying from COVID-19 in the U.S. are unvaccinated.

https://theconversation.com/us-is-split-between-the-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-and-deaths-and-hospitalizations-reflect-this-divide-164460
    A few weeks ago I conducted a funeral for a lady who died after being "vaccinated". Of course she did not die from the virus, but apparently, from an adverse reaction to the shot.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I've noticed a lot of numbers are thrown around. But zero to back them up.

How many patients , how many had one shot, two shots, no shots , or unknown vaccinated ?

When foreign countries like Israel are coming out with radically different numbers than the us government. But are using the same vaccine. We know that our government is lying to us.

This is the trump/Biden/Clinton polls all over again. Nothing but lies.

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    We know that our government is lying to us.
    You know that how? Other countries with smaller sample sizes are telling you the truth?

I am having trouble believing that there's a massive government conspiracy because the government leaks like a sieve. Nothing very nefarious could stay secret for long.

If you want to believe that DJT rushed vaccines into production with the intent of accomplishing multifarious dastardly deeds then took it himself to help to persuade others to take it to accomplish some great reset to further the aims of the new world order.... That reads like a bad novel.

Government bureaucrats for the most part are trying to do their jobs. I find it easier to believe that events and people just bumble along for the most part than that there's a dark conspiracy at work. Occam's razor, you know?

Should new world order be capitalized?

According to the leftist media.. Green Man of course you would buy what ever they tell you..

John Hopkins is a "PROPOGANDIST" organization..

Read their numbers they admit its estimated, so "NOT FACTS"!!!!

Yet you "believe" what the Little Dictators tell you...

I don't buy it.

I have a hard time imagining that two thirds of everything is part of some deep state conspiracy.

I don't buy it.

I have a hard time imagining that two thirds of everything is part of some deep state conspiracy.
    Yet you supported 1000% every conspiracy reported by MSM/Marxist/Democats about Trump!!

Its not a conspiracy when its based in facts..

Only a democat/Marxist says everything is a conspiracy when its based in facts.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    Yet you supported 1000% every conspiracy reported by MSM/Marxist/Democats about Trump!!

Its not a conspiracy when its based in facts..

Only a democat/Marxist says everything is a conspiracy when its based in facts.
    Yep. Truth to MarxIsts is like the cross to vampires. They explode when confronted with truth. Of course this whole war is about Satan's attempt to overcome the Truth, Jesus Christ.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Occam's razor, you know?
    Occam's Razor indeed.

If you've been paying attention you might have taken note
    that virtually every bit of goobermint legislation, policy creation,
    is to gain control of wee peepses ... it's as simple as this.

Wars created to disrupt the family unit allowing for goobermint
    programs to come to the "aid" of the now needful. To cull from society
    our able bodied youth.

Now that our society appears to be a fairly large collection of the weak
    minded and fearful it's time to establish absolute control ... Occam's razor.

NOTHING that goobermint does, Nothing, is for the benefit of wee peepses.
    The way it's always been ... Occam's razor.

There's lots more but for this exercise, let's keep it simple.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Occam's Razor indeed.

If you've been paying attention you might have taken note
    that virtually every bit of goobermint legislation, policy creation,
    is to gain control of wee peepses ... it's as simple as this.

Wars created to disrupt the family unit allowing for goobermint
    programs to come to the "aid" of the now needful. To cull from society
    our able bodied youth.

Now that our society appears to be a fairly large collection of the weak
    minded and fearful it's time to establish absolute control ... Occam's razor.

NOTHING that goobermint does, Nothing, is for the benefit of wee peepses.
    The way it's always been ... Occam's razor.

There's lots more but for this exercise, let's keep it simple.

O.W.
    Ah yes? I guess you don't drive on ANY of the Intrastate roads then you don't ANYTHING from the Government they don't do anything for us people. How about all the people including me on SS? And those that WILL collect way more than they paid AZLL thanks to the SS system in place by oh my the government. Don't like it well......... I am sure a nice island would suit many.

You know that how? Other countries with smaller sample sizes are telling you the truth?

I am having trouble believing that there's a massive government conspiracy because the government leaks like a sieve. Nothing very nefarious could stay secret for long.

If you want to believe that DJT rushed vaccines into production with the intent of accomplishing multifarious dastardly deeds then took it himself to help to persuade others to take it to accomplish some great reset to further the aims of the new world order.... That reads like a bad novel.

Government bureaucrats for the most part are trying to do their jobs. I find it easier to believe that events and people just bumble along for the most part than that there's a dark conspiracy at work. Occam's razor, you know?

Should new world order be capitalized?
    #1 our government has a proven an extended history of lying to it.
    #2 the people who are making this claim have a proven and extended history of lying to us.

#3 they do not provide a shred of evidence to back up their claim.
    #4 every single study from around the globe including here in America does not come close to their magic 98 or 99% number.

You're going to have a better chance of convincing me that Santa Claus is real and to convince me that Joe Biden is telling the truth.

Donald Trump didn't make a vaccine. Joe Biden didn't make a. Their politicians who send money to people. They don't make vaccines.

Now give me evidence! Give me the number of people. How many had no shots at all. How many had one shot. Which shot did they have??

If you don't have evidence then tell me why I'm supposed to support a government with a proven and long-standing track history of lying to me? I trust the local meth addict more than I trust my government. At least she's only going to steal small things. She's not trying to turn the world into a communist Utopia.