Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World's Food Supplies In Jeopardy Amid Climate Disasters

Current Map | U.S. Drought Monitor (unl.edu)

The Apocalyptic Drought In The Western U.S. Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures On A Massive Scale (theeconomiccollapseblog.com)

snip:

So what are we going to do if there is not enough food to go around?
    You might want to start thinking about that.
    Up in Canada, farmers are saying that the unprecedented “heat dome” that we just witnessed literally “cooked” a lot of the fruit while it was still on the branches…
    Fruit growers in the province of British Columbia (BC) said the heatwave reportedly “cooked” fruits while still on the branch. BC Fruit Growers Association (BCFGA) President and orchardist Pinder Dhaliwal told the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation: “It seems like somebody took a blowtorch to [the fruit] and just singed it.” He described the cherries affected by the heatwave: They became brown in color, with burnt leaves and dry stems.
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."