Thread: 800+ Doses of Ivermectin for $50

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ivermectin injection 1% taken orally.
    50cc bottle. $38.99 @ Tractor Supply online.

1cc per 110 lbs dose for children and adults.
    Treatment of Covid 19: One dose every other day for 3 doses total. Repeat as needed.
    Prevention of Covid 19: One dose every 28 days.

HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by AWM View Post
    Ivermectin injection 1% taken orally.
    50cc bottle. $38.99 @ Tractor Supply online.

1cc per 110 lbs dose for children and adults.
    Treatment of Covid 19: One dose every other day for 3 doses total. Repeat as needed.
    Prevention of Covid 19: One dose every 28 days.

Is a mL the same as a cc?

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Is a mL the same as a cc?
    I do believe it is the same
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

A CC is a unit of volume, a mL is a unit of liquid - and yes, they are the same.

The cool thing about ivermectin is that it can be administered in all ways including possibly inhalation. It is hard to overdose on it - there are fewer than a dozen cases of toxic ivermectin in the literature prior to COVID-19.

That the CDC, NIH, and other .gov agencies would warn people away is part of the problem. Ivermectin is so important that it's listed on various essential drugs lists to stockpile.

I'm currently most interested in the "prevention" dosage of ivermectin - it's miniscule. The stuff is amazing.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Thanks for your work, Earl

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    I'm currently most interested in the "prevention" dosage of ivermectin - it's miniscule. The stuff is amazing.
    Indeed it is. Boy, the headlines now are full of warnings AGAINST it now that it has become so popular as a cure. They sure want that cat back in the bag ASAP!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Indeed it is. Boy, the headlines now are full of warnings AGAINST it now that it has become so popular as a cure. They sure want that cat back in the bag ASAP!
    You know, thirty eight years as a practicing community pharmacist, I dispensed thousands of Rxs for both Ivermectin and Hydroxychoroquine over the years and saw no side effects except minor stomach irritation and even less common, diarrhea.
    Never even heard of a single verified case of heart arrhythmia/abnormalities from a cardiologist even though I specifically asked them about it in respect to HCQ due to a population of patients (a physician & family) making regular trips to Africa and using HCQ as malaria prophylaxis.
    As far as "Poison Centers" being overwhelmed with calls pertaining to Ivermectin overdosages, sorry, show me proof of recored calls numbering in a dozen or more, or it didn't happen.
    I wouldn't trust Big Pharma as far as I could throw the M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank, or for that matter, Stacey Abrams herself.
    Big Pharma makes the "Deep State" look like rank amateurs.

One more thing.

It, the "clot-shot" is NOT A VACCINE.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later