Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 800+ Doses of Ivermectin for $50

Has anyone actually used the Dr’s and Pharmacy’s recommended by the Frontline Doctors “Telemedicine “ website https://covid19criticalcare.com/

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Tollwatch View Post
    Has anyone actually used the Dr’s and Pharmacy’s recommended by the Frontline Doctors “Telemedicine “ website https://covid19criticalcare.com/
    My wife and I both started the Ivermectin protocol and received the Hydroxychloroquine prescriptions as well. Followed the instructions on the website, got a call from a Dr. then got the scripts filled out of Fla. and UPS delivered. Been on 3 months. We won't Vax!

Quote Originally Posted by flyzlow View Post
    My wife and I both started the Ivermectin protocol and received the Hydroxychloroquine prescriptions as well. Followed the instructions on the website, got a call from a Dr. then got the scripts filled out of Fla. and UPS delivered. Been on 3 months. We won't Vax!
    Thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by flyzlow View Post
    That is why I WILL wear a mask, and have both my shots, and will get a booster shot, ALL because of people like YOU~!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    That is why I WILL wear a mask, and have both my shots, and will get a booster shot, ALL because of people like YOU~!!!
    If you're "fully vaccinated" you have nothing to worry about. Right?

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    If you're "fully vaccinated" you have nothing to worry about. Right?
    You have a lot less to worry about, but the Delta variant is extra nasty. Even a mild case is unpleasant.

Also there's nothing wrong with being careful and trying to push the community R0 below 1.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    You have a lot less to worry about, but the Delta variant is extra nasty. Even a mild case is unpleasant.

Also there's nothing wrong with being careful and trying to push the community R0 below 1.
    It is my understanding the the current "vaccines" were developed utilizing a single spike protein, the genetic sequence of Alpha V1 (from the original Wuhan version). Immune responses are to that single protein. The vaccines will not be effective against variants that are significantly different. I believe that data will reflect that the vaccines will be not be responsive. In fact, with boosters of the same spike protein, multiple and more aggressive variants will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post

Except that it's folly. Viruses mutate. Delta is no more nasty than the "original" flavor - which killed .001% of the people who got it. The helicopter-mom-like nonsense of saying "there's nothing wrong with being careful" -only works when the "being careful" actually - does something.

Masks don't help. The "vaccinations" - don't help. As a matter of fact, both of those "being careful" things are detrimental. Isolating old people early in a "pandemic" - that helps. Prophylactic ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine - they help.

TREATMENT by ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine - they help.

It's clear that the NIH, FDA, .gov, etc., are doing ALL THEY CAN to prevent people from doing things that help.

This helicopter-mom approach you advocate is a variation of the Broken Window Fallacy - look it up.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    look it up.
    Look it up yourself. I only take medical advice from my doctor, not message boards. If you get something published in a medical journal, send me the link and I'll be happy to read it.