Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 800+ Doses of Ivermectin for $50

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    And yet another bunch of not only misinformation but filled with lies as well.
    Exactly where did I lie?
    And misinformation?

Did you notice that the CDC just made changes to the definition of "Vaccine" and "Vaccination?"

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ation-n1476799

F U Hops.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by AWM View Post
    Exactly where did I lie?
    And misinformation?

Did you notice that the CDC just made changes to the definition of "Vaccine" and "Vaccination?"

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ation-n1476799

F U Hops.
    I witnessed a man buying two boxes of oatmeal in the store. Pretty sure this is horse food. Don't tell Hoppy, he may have to report it to CDC.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    Just to clarify a few things. I listed the entire ingredients list of the farm animal ivermectin "pour on" treatment. I knew about some of them, and looked-up the rest. ALL are used in human medicinals as well. A mammal is a mammal is a mammal.

Dosages - I looked-up dosages and can calculate, all by myself, how much to use.

Using it as a topical rather than oral dosage - first, that is by definition how it was intended by the manufacturer. Second, I found two studies of blood plasma levels after application at 1% cream and can - do the calculations.

It's arithmetic, not calculus.

It's what they had, and I intend to get some of the oral versions as money permits. The oral versions are easier to calculate and in smaller containers, so easier to give out if necessary.

Earl
    Thanks, Earl. So, I have some questions, and if you don't mind answering them, I'd be grateful. So the pour on I have says it is 5mg of ivermectin per ml. So, as a 'preventative', the info I have says to dose at .2 mg/ per kg of body weight...twice per week (two doses per week as long as disease risk is elevated in your community)

.4mg/kg per dose after exposure. One dose, then another after 48 hours.

Early treatment if one gets the disease .4-.6 mg/kg. one dose daily for five days until recovered.

These dosages are for 3mg tablets taken orally, to figure out how many tablets makes a dose. So, for example, a 200 lb man, a dose at .2mg/kg would be 18 mg of ivermectin or six tablets.

How does the topical solution compare to the tablets? Would it be the same math? And would you make a cream or simply rub the pour-on straight from the bottle?

So, for a 220 lb man who needs to take 20 mg for a preventative dose, that would be 4 ml of the topical solution (5mg/ml)? (Then just rub it on a body? Arm? Stomach? Back?

Hope this is understandable. Appreciate your help.

dmatic

That's the information I am still seeking. I have two queries into FLCCC and Dr Been regarding plasma levels. I have them for the topical study - but nobody seems to have the figures for oral dosage.

That said, it appears that the topical is absorbed quite well, and I think a very low dose is required. Like - 1 mL every couple of weeks. BUT - not sure as of yet.

THAT said, if it's overdose, it's mild. I asked a local lab if they could test for ivermectin blood concentrations, but they could not, and did not know of another lab that can.

I hope to get an answer from FLCCC regarding plasma levels soon. I'll keep all posted.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

AUnut is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Yes sounds like a plan to me fill your body with cattle and horse dewormer. Yes go right ahead and DO IT. Seems like a neat way to do yourself internal harm. Love It. As NOBODY KNOWS the dose amount do do ANY GOOOD for this COVIC virus as it is NOT and has never er Been approved for Human use for THIS VIRUS. But go ahead do it. Less fools to be around in years to come. lol
    The stuff is AWFUL!

Now, the Dog De-wormer(Panacur-C) for Cancer. Now that stuff is "DA BOMB!"
    Pro is the opposite of con, that is easily seen. So if progress is to move forward, what does congress mean? - Nipsey Russell

5 Oregonians hospitalized after misusing ivermectin for COVID

According to the Oregon Health and Science University, the Oregon Poison Center managed 25 cases of Oregonians intentionally misusing the drug between August 1 and September 14 — five of which led to hospitalization. Two of those patients had to be admitted to an intensive care unit.

There is no clinical data to support the use of ivermectin against COVID-19. The OPC urges people to only use scientifically proven and FDA-approved methods to combat the coronavirus, such as vaccination. Both the FDA and Merck, a company that makes ivermectin for human use, have said there is no scientific data that supports its use for COVID-19.

OHSU says these recent patients were of ages ranging from 20 to 80, but most were above 60. Their symptoms included mental confusion, balance issues, low blood pressure and even seizures.
    https://www.koin.com/news/health/cor...tin-for-covid/

Two things that I teach my kids: say no to illegal drugs and say neigh to Ivermectin.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Two things that I teach my kids
    Maybe three?

Over Half Of Those Seeking Lifesaving COVID-19 Treatment In South Florida Fully Vaccinated

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/d...-florida-fully
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

5 Oregonians hospitalized after misusing ivermectin for COVID

https://www.koin.com/news/health/cor...tin-for-covid/

Two things that I teach my kids: say no to illegal drugs and say neigh to Ivermectin.

More propaganda and disinformation.
    Local physician (retired) says story entirely fictitious.

Why would we start believing anything the Big Pharma controlled US media say on anything?

What we can believe is a 97(edit now 98.7)% reduction in Uttar Pradash, pop 241 million, India via Ivermectin treatment.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/citie...267966925.html
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    That's the information I am still seeking. I have two queries into FLCCC and Dr Been regarding plasma levels. I have them for the topical study - but nobody seems to have the figures for oral dosage.

That said, it appears that the topical is absorbed quite well, and I think a very low dose is required. Like - 1 mL every couple of weeks. BUT - not sure as of yet.

THAT said, if it's overdose, it's mild. I asked a local lab if they could test for ivermectin blood concentrations, but they could not, and did not know of another lab that can.

I hope to get an answer from FLCCC regarding plasma levels soon. I'll keep all posted.

Earl
    1 ml would contain 5mg of ivermectin. A 200 lb human would need 18 mg as a preventative dose twice per week as long as disease risk is elevated in your community. As an early treatment, a larger dose of 40 mg per day for five days is suggested, which would be, in the case of a 200 lb. individual, 8 ml of the 5mg/ml topical, per day for 5 dys.

Would just rubbing it between one's palms be the method? Until absorbed?

Since they think they're smarter than everyone else, they can figure it out.
    I find it hilarious trolls mock Ivermectin, 'for horses' and such. And yet the vaccine never made it though the animal testing stage, did it? LOL