Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The End Times Thread

Default The End Times Thread

Pope Francis endorses coronavirus “vaccines for all”
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-francis-backs-univ

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

HEALTH CARE COLLAPSE warning: Vaccine spike protein will unleash widespread neurological damage that overwhelms world’s medical systems

(Natural News) Imagine living in a world where every hospital is overrun with vaccine-injured patients of all ages, suffering from extreme neurological damage that places previously able-bodied people in the category of requiring constant medical assistance to survive. Imagine so many people dying from covid spike protein injections … [Read More...]

Construction under way for massive covid quarantine camp in Australia as CDC blueprint calls for covid internment centers across America

(Natural News) Melbourne, Australia, is about to get its very own Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) concentration camp where residents deemed to be infected with Chinese Germs are to be held in "quarantine." Dubbed the "Centre for National Resilience," the facility, which is reportedly being "fast-tracked," will start out with 100 beds for … [Read More...]

Second wave of a global “shipping nightmare” now taking shape – expect SHORTAGES of everything

(Natural News) For weeks we've been warning about a coronavirus-induced supply chain disruption that was only going to get worse before it gets better. Well, over the past 48 hours, the situation definitely got worse. Much worse. On Monday Natural News reported that Western supply chains were already in peril thanks to a combination … [Read More...]

Check your hurricane supplies of shelf-stable food, water, medicine and don’t forget pets. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Everything is replaceable, except you and your family. We have a lot of Treepers in the path of this storm. If you need assistance, use the comments section of any ‘Ida Update thread’ to reach out, or use the email address in the upper right of the site.
    Right now you are in control. Have a solid plan, work that plan – stay busy, and don’t get caught up in the hysteria. Try to avoid national media hype. Stay updated via your local news stations. Sunday morning looks like the key day impact zones will be identified. Reach out to your neighbors; touch-base and check to see if they are okay or need anything. Community restoration begins before the storm arrives. Look out for each-other.
    Additionally, I hate to note this, but Joe Biden is in charge of FEMA… So plan accordingly.
    (more…)