Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The End Times Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Moderate rain, 48F, Wind-11MPH Barometric is at 29.15 and steady
    Vancouver is getting 100kph winds [cat 4 hurricane] that is typical blustery day here lmao.

how do you convert 99.6kpa to hg inches? [Vancouver's pressure]

Edit: NVM found a converter they are at 29.41 and rising, at thier lowest yesterday it was 28.08

3 Abandoned Kids, 1 Skeleton Found in Texas House of Horrors

https://news.yahoo.com › 3-children-found-abandoned-skeletal-001310837.html

TwitterHouston cops carrying out a welfare check on an apartment found a nightmare: three siblings abandoned and living with the skeletal remains of a fourth."A very horrific situation out here, very tragic," Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said at a Sunday press conference. "I've been in this business a long time and I had never heard of a scenario like this. It really caught
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

'Flesh-Eating' STD that causes 'Beefy Red' sores is ...

A once-rare flesh-eating sexually transmitted disease that causes "beefy red" ulcers is spreading across the UK, according to a report Friday. Cases of donovanosis — which causes thick sores that damage genital tissue — have been steadily growing in the region since 2016, and cases are expected to rise, according to data and experts cited by Birmingham Live.
    https://newsbeyonddetroit.net › 2021 › 10 › 25 › flesh-eating-std-that-causes-beefy-red-sores-is-spreading-in-uk
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

LAWLESS CHAOS: LAPD tells residents to “comply” with robbers as society collapses in blue cities… escape while you still can

(Natural News) Blue cities in America -- run by traitorous Democrats who are desperately trying to destabilize society and bring down America -- are collapsing into lawlessness and chaos. Across NYC, Chicago, Seattle, Portland, Boston, St. Louis, Los Angeles and other blue cities, vehicle break-ins are skyrocketing, muggings are up and … [Read More...]