Thread: The Priority Is To Clean Out Bad Actors, The World Is Helping, We Are Not Alone

Default The Priority Is To Clean Out Bad Actors, The World Is Helping, We Are Not Alone

The number one priority is to clean out the bad actors. The [DS] and fake news are trying to push the idea that Putin is starting WWIII, this is not WWIII this is destroying their system, the world is helping. Trump and the patriots knew this day would come and certain deals needed to be made to remove the corrupt. The neo nazi are preparing to fight back, the people were given weapons, is this for Russia or for the neo nazis. The [DS] will fight back, they are fighting for their lives and Putin is already pushing to sit down and talk about surrender.

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/ep-2712b-the-priority-is-to-clean-out-bad-actors-the-world-is-helping-we-are-not-alone/

Thank you Niagara. I haven't listened to X22 for a while. Will try to later tonight or tomorrow. I do agree, I think, with the idea that what I call Mystery Babylon, and you call the Deep State are the real enemies here, not Putin, like they are trying to blame for all this. personally, I am looking for the Kingdom of God to be fast approaching, and the "DS" are in panic mode.

I’m looking for the Kingdom of God to be fast approaching too, dmatic! Thanks so much for your reply ��