Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The End Times Thread

Film Theory: Terminator's Skynet is Coming!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

After the GENOCIDE: Will there be enough VACCINE SURVIVORS to rebuild civilization?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVeQJiVPLTU
    LIVE: Entra en erupción el volcán en la isla de La Palma

http://<a href="https://www.youtube....channel=in</a>

Here is a computer simulation showing the reach of the La Palma earthquake mega-tsunami. If it happened, anybody on the east coast would have about 8 hours to get to high ground, and nothing much would be left behind them for survivors to return to. Read the article I posted a few minutes ago to get up to speed on what's happening on La Palma.

Volcanic eruption forces 5,000 people to flee La Palma villages as lava flow destroys homes The mayor of El Paso, La Palma, Sergio Rodriguez Fernandez, says the volcanic eruption on the island has destroyed at least 20 homes, forcing the evacuation of 5,000 people, with hundreds more at risk from the growing lava flow

Archbishop bars from Mass Catholics who do not take COVID-19 jabs

Archbishop Valery Vienneau of Moncton, New Brunswick has decreed that anyone over 12 who attends a religious gathering in a church in his archdiocese 'must be doubly vaccinated' against COVID-19.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archbishop-bars-catholi

Vatican announces ‘Green Pass’ requirement for visitors as of October

This ordinance is only the latest development in a series of measures aimed at consistently enforcing vaccine mandates in the city state.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/vatican-announces-green

At least 700 tremors recorded off La Palma, Spain: New magma may be rising, warn experts

(Natural News) Early in September, a massive earthquake swarm was reported around the volcanic island of La Palma in the Canary Islands of Spain. According to the Volcanological Institute of the Canary Islands (INVOLCAN), these tremors could be caused by slowly rising magma in the area. An earthquake swarm refers to a sequence of … [Read More...]
    <a href="https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-20-700-tremors-la-palma-spain-magma-rising.html" target="_blank">