Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The End Times Thread

I'm sorry but something about the video looks fake to me. I don't doubt that hybrids are being bred,but the video doesn't convince me.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Leaked U.S. Army Document Outlines Plan For Re-Education ...

A leaked U.S. Army document prepared for the Department of Defense contains shocking plans for "political activists" to be pacified by "PSYOP officers" into developing an "appreciation of U.S. policies" while detained in prison camps inside the United States. The document, entitled FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations (PDF) was originally released on a restricted basis ...

https://www.newworldorderinfo.com › war-on-terror › 1154 › leaked-u-s-army-document-outlines-plan-for-re-education-camps-in-america
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Mark of the Beast by Kunstler
    https://kunstler.com/cluster****-nat...-of-the-beast/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

weather

Inflation worries reach Japan as global financial crisis looms

(Natural News) Inflation worries have reached the shores of Japan, a country known for being prone to deflation, leading to fears of a global financial crisis that could upend the world's already strained supply chains. "How far it may rise depends on currency and commodity prices, but it looks to remain elevated and a sharp drop is … [Read More...]

System collapse’: Supply chain workers warn of impending breakdown because COVID shutdowns have drained the workforce and worsened product shortages

(Natural News) Workers who make the global supply chain function are warning that it is extremely close to falling apart because of a combination of lingering COVID pandemic shutdowns and shortages of workers and staff along the way. "Several industry groups have warned world leaders of a worldwide supply-chain 'system collapse” due to … [Read More...]

Millions of Americans will suffer amid mass power outages this winter, thanks to a burgeoning energy crisis, insider warns

(Natural News) Last winter, power outages that struck Texas and other parts of the country at peak coldness endangered the lives of millions, but were, thankfully, short-lived. However, this coming winter, things could be a lot different -- as in, power outages and blackouts could get much worse thanks to a looming energy crisis, … [Read More...]

mark of the beast

La Palma getting serious