Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The End Times Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New volcano, eruption caught on camera
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

La Palma getting serious
    https://t.me/intelops/12808

https://t.me/intelops/12798

Cyclone punching towards US: Northwest bracing for strongest storm “in history”

A powerful storm system is set to arrive from the Pacific, with one weather expert dubbing it “a beast of a bomb cyclone.”

The hurricane-strength weather front is expected to arrive on US shores on Saturday evening through Sunday morning, bringing coastal surf, rain, wind and snow with it.

https://t.me/intelops/12802

Floods have hit St. Petersburg as a cyclone threatens the city from Gulf of Finland

The cyclone brought heavy rains and flooding to Russia's capital

It's forecasted the flood levels may go as high as up to two meters in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Stustage View Post
    https://t.me/intelops/12798

Cyclone punching towards US: Northwest bracing for strongest storm “in history”

A powerful storm system is set to arrive from the Pacific, with one weather expert dubbing it “a beast of a bomb cyclone.”

The hurricane-strength weather front is expected to arrive on US shores on Saturday evening through Sunday morning, bringing coastal surf, rain, wind and snow with it.

https://t.me/intelops/12802

Floods have hit St. Petersburg as a cyclone threatens the city from Gulf of Finland

The cyclone brought heavy rains and flooding to Russia's capital

It's forecasted the flood levels may go as high as up to two meters in the city.

The rain has hit here, no wind, snow probably above 7000'

Just rain here, no wind, snow at 5000'? Barometric is at 29.12 and dropping. It's supposed to get worse later today, but so far this is typical November weather

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Just rain here, no wind, snow at 5000'? Barometric is at 29.12 and dropping. It's supposed to get worse later today, but so far this is typical November weather

in Alberta we got about 20-30 mm or rain yesterday. Very odd for this time of year. Mind you we got a 5.0 earthquake on Wednesday too which is almost unheard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Stustage View Post
    in Alberta we got about 20-30 mm or rain yesterday. Very odd for this time of year. Mind you we got a 5.0 earthquake on Wednesday too which is almost unheard of.
    Moderate rain, 48F, Wind-11MPH Barometric is at 29.15 and steady