Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The End Times Thread

Here come the tattoo marks – Scientists want to stamp children with invisible ink to prove they’ve been vaccinated

(Natural News) Just a few months before the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) was publicly announced, scientists from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) announced the completion of a Mark of the Beast "tattoo" technology for children to keep track of their vaccination records. The microchip, which can be implanted directly into … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

must watch this!
    The Inside Voodoo of the OMICRON Fear Campaign
    https://www.banned.video/watch?id=61aa41e8ea42eb012c5bbfa
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Navigator Heartland Greenway using eminent domain to seize American farmland, construct CO2-sucking machines that will deprive crops of essential nutrient in the name of “climate change”

(Natural News) Climate fanatics are scooping up farmland all across the American Midwest and turning it into a "carbon capture and sequestration" pipeline that will supposedly help to stop "global warming." The 1,300-mile-long apparatus is being intentionally constructed over fertile soil by a company called Navigator Heartland … [Read More...]

NBC’s Brian Williams Quits With Strange Farewell Message: “Unrecognizable” America Being Burned Down “With Us Inside”

https://www.infowars.com/posts/nbcs-brian-williams-quits-with-strange-farewell-message-unrecognizable-america-being-burned-down-with-us-inside/

'It's happening': Ice worms emerge in Pacific Northwest glaciers

Scientists are beginning to unlock the mysteries of glacier ice worms, which are the largest organism on Earth that spend their whole life cycle in ice.
    https://www.accuweather.com/en/weath...laciers/988820

DID THE POLICE USE LONG RANGE ACOUSTIC DEVICES AT THE CONVOY TO CANBERRA?

This video is very telling. Watch the Aussie police honcho squirm and refuse to answer the questions.

I'd put it at 99.9% that our own American DOD/DHS shipped their own American-made LRADs to Australia for use against peaceful freedom convoy crowds in Canberra.

Why does this matter? Canada, Australia and New Zealand are "beta tests" for tyrannical rule in the USA. If the media successfully blacks out the use of LRAD against peaceful protestors, you can count on it being used here in America.

https://www.malcolmrobertsqld.com.au/did-the-police-use-l

Hollywood Stars Received Gift Bags At Oscars With Lordships Inside

By: Steve Watson

While they all fake cry about how their hearts are breaking for Ukraine

Teacher Worries He Can’t Discuss Love Life with Kindergarteners After “Don’t Say Gay Bill” Passed into Law

By: Adan Salazar | INFOWARS.COM 6 hours ago
    'It scares me that I am not going to be able to have these conversations with my children...I don’t want to have to hide that my partner and I went paddle boarding this weekend.'