Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-7 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

More than 30,000 women in UK report irregular periods after getting Covid jab…

Eve Dale: 20-year-old British woman went from “normal fun young girl” to having full-body convulsions, unable to walk 24 hours after second Pfizer mRNA injection

(Natural News) A 20-year-old self-employed nail technician realizes her life is going to be very different for the foreseeable future. Now she is warning others to "please just do your research." (Article republished from TheCOVIDBlog.com) Ms. Eve Dale received her first Pfizer mRNA injection on June 26, according to her Facebook … [Read More...]

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CNN’s Don Lemon Urges Viewers “It’s Time To Start Shaming” Unvaccinated People

Police Called on High School Students For Protesting Masks

White House Plans To Donate Millions Of COVID Shots After Pfizer Says 'Mysterious' White Particles Are 'Safe'
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/pfizer-says-mysterious

REPORT: Orwellian Medical Newspeak Revealed

Brian Wilson reveals how the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recently changed the definition of "vaccine" to intentionally exclude the concept of attaining any sort of immunity from the word's meaning.
    https://banned.video/watch?id=61452a1d80b7b109ee416fb7

The two studies that Fauci cited to green light Remdesivir prove that he’s trying to kill Americans

Watch & share the trailer to COVIDLAND: The Lockdown and pre-order your copy today! ‘COVIDLAND’ is a riveting and fast-paced film designed to break people out of their trance, see the big picture, and take our world back!

https://banned.video/watch?id=6144d5dbd0af0008a410e25

Jordan Hayes: 33-year-old New York man calls the non-vaccinated “idiots” and “morons,” dead 14 weeks after COVID-19 “vaccine”