Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: COVID-7 Thread

Met a man this morning at a social event. He was wearing a mask. As we shook hands I said, I hope you don't get infected by shaking hands.
    He soon started talking about the stupid people who don't want to get injected with genetic altering drugs.
    He seemed a bit angry at those who don't buy into the panic fest created by the Richman.

The purple statistics charts did not coincide with the "therefore"s that followed them.
    So, the logic of the report was hard to see, and therefore, not effective.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FDA experts reveal the Covid-19 Vaccines are killing at least 2 people for every 1 life they save as they vote 16 – 2 against the approval of booster shots
    BY DAILY EXPOSE ON SEPTEMBER 18, 2021
    https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/18/fda-experts-reveal-th
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A nurse specializing in cardiology in Georgia was fired from her job at a hospital after she spoke out at a school-board meeting against the forced masking of children in government schools, raising serious concerns about freedom of speech and medical liberty. https://thenewamerican.com/nurse-fired-for-speaking-a

Hmmm....
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-...s-america.html
    BIOWARFARE BATTLEFIELD: CDC, DoD running black ops missions to RELEASE pathogens across America, specifically targeting health freedom advocates
    Monday, September 20, 2021 by: Mike Adams
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler