Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White House Signals New COVID-19 Measures Coming for People Who Are Unvaccinated

Ok I am a little confused, exactly how are these clowns useful? I mean knocking em down isn't even fun anymore because it's such a waste of time. It does however add some more to my prayer lists every day. We are instructed to pray for the mentally challenged that they would be protected from harm to themselves or others, so I try to do my part. I just feel sorry for them that anyone could sink that far into despair that they have to put up such a front. Let's face it it's awful hard to admit you have ignored the facts so badly that you get taken advantage of by the likes of the current clowns in DC. Believing in this therapy would be funny if it wasn't so deadly. When they admit to more than 4 times the folks killed on 9/11 and that is with skewed numbers, how can you help but see how badly you have been had. We all need to pray for them and all the victim's of this evil.

The rulers of the New World Order assure us that the New World Order is a conspiracy theory while they usher in a New World Order and kill off the leaders of any country that reject the New World Order. Nothing to see here, move along.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Somebody needs to ask the head Pedophile under what AUTHORITY he is acting.

Hey JOE, go piss up a rope.

Biden said those on medicare will be required to take the kill shot.
    I am now on medicare.
    When my insulin runs out.......
    What is the point to paying the premiums?
    Maybe Medicare will collapse sooner because of non payment of premiums.
    People on Social Security or Government retirement will be next.
    I have learned that the "Mark of the Beast" is the Sur name.
    The Sur name IS the property of Government.
    Now...... The kill shot is just the most overt manifestation of a government requirement to participate in Legal Commerce.

Question: has what beijing biden 'ruled' thurs your redline in the sand? I'm an old guy, retired, so I don't work. Are you willing to give up your freedom for the jab? I'm already on so many lists that I don't mind openly saying i will NOT comply with the 'Dear Leader'. if he cuts us off from society, shopping and whatever, doesn't matter. Will not comply. you? prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    Question: has what beijing biden 'ruled' thurs your redline in the sand? I'm an old guy, retired, so I don't work. Are you willing to give up your freedom for the jab? I'm already on so many lists that I don't mind openly saying i will NOT comply with the 'Dear Leader'. if he cuts us off from society, shopping and whatever, doesn't matter. Will not comply. you? prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    I will refuse any 'vaccine' for the same reason I cannot eat rats, skunks, dogs, or swine. Unclean. I am exempt.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.