Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Treason Thread

Default The Treason Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

@RealMattCouch

The fact that General Milley was communicating with China's Top General during Jan 6 and right after Jan 6, that should concern EVERY American regardless of politics..

If Pelosi and Schumer did not go to the President and tell him, they are complicit and should be tried for treason.

Tucker's report

Treason is widespread and bipartisan.

Will anything be done about this? No.

MSM are painting Milley as a hero who prevented Trump from starting a war with China.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

DOJ Allows Three U.S. Intelligence Contractors To Pay Their Way Out of Criminal Charges After Being Caught Working With Foreign Government To Hack U.S. Cell Phone Systems

September 14, 2021 | Sundance | 60 Comments

This thread might be well worth pulling for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is the DOJ National Security Division allowing three former Intelligence Community Contractors to pay their way out of criminal charges. {Main DOJ Press Release Here} It appears that criminal operatives that come from within the Fourth Branch of government are allowed to get a “first-of-its-kind resolution.”