Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: The Treason Thread

Republicans Who Sold You out on Guns Prepare Their Next Betrayal

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/06...trayal-n582328
    Last edited by Lenno; 06-22-2022 at 12:00 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Cassidy Hutchinson LIES under Oath, what she said happened is physically impossible, refer to pic. Anyone who commits perjury with the intent of keeping President Trump from running again is committing treason.

Why Did North Dakota Allow a Chinese Firm to Purchase Farmland Near a US Air Force Drone Base?

A Chinese company paid $2.6 million for 300 acres of farmland in Grand Forks, North Dakota.

The parcel of land’s location near a US Air Force base that houses sensitive drone technology has lawmakers on Capitol Hill worried about potential espionage by Beijing, according to a report.

Fufeng Group, a Shandong, China-based company that specializes in flavor enhancers and sugar substitutes, recently purchased the North Dakota farmland.

https://welovetrump.com/2022/07/02/why-did-north-dako

Stunning Amount Of Oil Released By Biden Found Its Way To China, Other Countries

https://www.dailywire.com/news/stunning-amount-of-oil-released-by-biden-found-its-way-to-china-other-countries