Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: The Treason Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I read that ole pretty boy Newsome from Commiefornia has said that the 2nd Amendment is a"...suicide pact." And, of course, we have to do "...something about..." gun incidents like the two that happened over the weekend in Cali. In every incident, EVERY incident where the government requires the surrender of any and all firearms, tyranny that leads to dictatorship is the result. pResident Potato is probably going to issue an eo concerning some form of guns or ammo 'control. get ready for it. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Penn Biden Center June Event Allowed Attendees ‘Unmonitored’ Building Access

A conference at the Penn Biden Center in June reportedly permitted attendees “unmonitored” access to the facility, where in November classified documents were found in an office Joe Biden maintained.