Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The Treason Thread

Open Letter to U.S. Special Forces and SOCOM
    David DeGraw Oct 25

Operators, Brothers and Sisters,

As you know, our country is under attack and the unconventional warfare tactics being executed against us have escalated to a breaking point.

As we have made clear in our previous statements and videos, we know that the proven ineffective and harmful mRNA nanotech injection mandate is the greatest failure of military leadership in United States history, at best. At worst, it is the most treasonous and devastating attack against the U.S. military and American people ever.

To be 100 percent clear, from this point forward, anyone who continues to be involved in enforcing this unscientific, unconstitutional and fascist mandate will be held personally accountable for treason and Crimes Against Humanity.

The Supreme Court has made it very clear that it is up to the individual to know which orders and laws are unconstitutional and unlawful.

All of us have sworn an oath to protect the Constitution of the United States. Therefore, if you are still complying, you are now derelict in your duties.

Incompetence can no longer be a legitimate excuse.
    [rest at link]

https://degraw.substack.com/p/open-letter-to-us-speci
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

U.S. Is Already Exporting Oil From Strategic Reserve at Record Pace

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-10/record-spr-crude-leaves-u-s-gulf-coast-as-biden-mulls-release
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Demoncrats overflow with treason, but never forget that establishment Republicons also do a convincing Benedict Arnold impersonation.

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post
    The Demoncrats overflow with treason, but never forget that establishment Republicons also do a convincing Benedict Arnold impersonation.

"Take the guns first,due process second",,"Come to D.C., it will be wild!"
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post
    indeed

today marks day 91 of the largest hostage situation in history as bloody beijing biden left thousands of Americans behind in Afghanistan. and he still does nothing, not even mentioning the disaster, or to try and get our people out. their blood is on his hands. he'd better watch out, karma is a bitch. prep and pray, the end has arrived,.