Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Treason Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CNN and WaPo Write Devastating Articles Outlining General Mark Milley as Leader of Military Coup Against President Trump

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/09/14/cnn-and-wapo-write-devastating-articles-outlining-general-mark-milley-as-leader-of-military-coup-against-president-trump/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

In 2020 Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden was openly asking the U.S. military to initiate a coup against President Trump. The corporate media didn’t bat an eyelash. The traditional checks-and-balances, things that normally keep us stable, started getting very sketchy within the military; this has only gotten worse in the past year.
    Remember, the impeachment effort was only a “soft-coup” until the uniformed military showed up. Yet, these same Pentagon leaders have the nerve now to call a protest in DC, likely manipulated by the FBI, an insurrection …“intended to overturn the constitution of the United States of America.” The one thing these ideologues are good at is projection.

WHO THINKS THAT IT IS NOW VERY ODD THAT TRAITOR MILEY LEFT 85 BILLONS DOLLARS OF MILITARY GOODS FOR CHINA TO HAVE WAS IT FOR HIS CLOSE FRIEND WHO HE COMMITTED TREASON BY TELLING THE HEAD OF THE RED COMMUNIST CHINESE VIRUS CREATING MILITARY THAT HE WOULD GIVE THEM ADVANCE NOTICE IF WE WERE GOING TO ATTACK

Milley is no dummy, the very idea that he “believed President Trump would use nuclear weapons in his final days in office” is utter horsesh*t and absurd...if true, IMO he orchestrated a coup against a sitting US President of the United States on behalf of the Democrat party and the Chinese CCP...I have no doubt this involves Nancy Pelosi as early January it was reported Pelosi asked Milley to remove the nuclear codes from President Trump...

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/house-spe

President Trump deserved to get booted out.
    He started all this Corona/Covid panic trash by declaring a national emergency, and initiated all the genetic damaging
    "vaccine" Krapola, on top of working to destroy the Mother of Christianity, Christian Israel Syria, and serving the interests of
    the anti-Christs pretending to be Biblical Israel.
    On top of that, He kept the war in Afghanistan going to help the Richman's drug operations there.
    He did nothing to stop the mass murder of babies in USA too.
    Syrian Social Nationalist Party

TREASON by Greg Reese

General Mark Milley of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has been privately working with the CCP

Watch & share the trailer to COVIDLAND: The Lockdown and pre-order your copy today! ‘COVIDLAND’ is a riveting and fast-paced film designed to break people out of their trance, see the big picture, and take our world back!
    https://banned.video/watch?id=6142112a02d2aa2ede70efac