Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Treason Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Former Acting SecDef: I Didn’t Authorize Mark Milley’s Calls to China, He Should Resign for Promising Intel

Let us see the transcripts or hear the actual recording.

Is Milley working for the Chinese?
    The abundance of evidence including the Afghan cluster indicates he is, right in there with the majority of the Senate, Congress, and bureaucracy.
    The fact that he is being defended by one political party when he obviously inserted himself where he was prohibited by law as well as showed his indications to commit treason should tell us all we need to know.
    Not just about him but about that political party, and for the most part, the silent members of the other party as well.
    The few conservatives that have come out against the General, have not been very convincing.
    They should be demanding his arrest, and interrogation at the very least, with complete investigation of his communications, finances, as well as that of any co-conspirators, like Pelosi.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Gen. Milley Was Part of a Larger Coup Operation Being Prepared by the Deep State Against Trump

https://banned.video/watch?id=614309b2035fef019595b964

Chinese Warships off American Coast, General Milley Commits Treason & Obama Admin Purchased Fetus Heads

https://banned.video/watch?id=614374f2eeeef101e04f2ed5