Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will this burst the bubble?

Quote Originally Posted by AWM View Post
    Nope, they haven't even released MERS-CoV-2 yet.
    The Corona/Covid scam was started by USA's glorious peoples leaders, Drug companies and the
    Richman who wants population reduced, especially the Aryan syro European race, and replaced by other
    racial peoples.
    There are USA patents on this Corona/Covid thing dated years before 2020.
    All the profiteers are exempt from all liability;
    All officials are lying about this stuff;
    And President Biden has declared that he wants the European racial population greatly reduced.
    Quotes at https://youtu.be/Z_0iFBJPWoY

Check your coin jar

The trillion dollar coin idea is back as a wacky way to prevent financial Armageddon

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/24/econo...ing/index.html
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    The Corona/Covid scam was started by USA's glorious peoples leaders, Drug companies and the
    Richman who wants population reduced, especially the Aryan syro European race, and replaced by other
    racial peoples.
    There are USA patents on this Corona/Covid thing dated years before 2020.
    All the profiteers are exempt from all liability;
    All officials are lying about this stuff;
    And President Biden has declared that he wants the European racial population greatly reduced.
    Quotes at https://youtu.be/Z_0iFBJPWoY
    Exactly correct. Population replacement started a long time ago, with overwhelming support from the House and the Senate.

The Hart–Celler Act of 1965 marked a radical break from U.S. immigration policies of the past. Since Congress restricted naturalized citizenship to "white persons" in 1790,
    laws restricted immigration from Asia and Africa, and gave preference to northern and western Europeans over southern and Eastern Europeans. Wiki

The Hart–Celler Act was widely supported in Congress. Senator Philip Hart introduced the administration-backed immigration bill which was reported to the Senate Judiciary Committee's Immigration and Naturalization Subcommittee. Representative Emanuel Celler introduced the bill in the United States House of Representatives, which voted 320 to 70 in favor of the act, while the United States Senate passed the bill by a vote of 76 to 18. Wiki

Have you seen any of Dr. David Martin's videos where he reveals they even patented SARS before it was released?
    Many attempts have been made to discredit him over the past decades, but the data do not lie.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    Check your coin jar

The trillion dollar coin idea is back as a wacky way to prevent financial Armageddon

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/24/econo...ing/index.html
    To "PREVENT" financial armageddon?

While I was on Wiki for the Hart-Cellar Act (1965) I thought I would check out the trillion dollar coin.

"The concept of the trillion-dollar coin was reintroduced in March 2020 in the form of a congressional proposal by congresswoman Rashida Tlaib during the shutdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States. Tlaib sought to fund monthly $2,000 recurring stimulus payments until the end of the pandemic". Wiki

This thing has a relatively interesting history, but, don't bother reading it. I am all about looking FORWARD, a popular Communist slogan we should use against them.

Why I suppose we could just "mint" up a whole stack of these "coins" while we are at it, and send a dozen or so to the "Palestinians" so they could even buy the Israelis off, or at lest make a down payment on the Dead Sea.
    For what it is worth, they tell me I'm Jewish, but I'm not feeling it. For the record, I'm a White Christian Heterosexual Male American, you know, the purveyor of all things evil, ugly, demented, and such.

Or better yet, let us have a "Cage Match" between the RepubliCONS and the DemocRATS with the winner getting a 1 in 4 chance to "win" the coin in a straight card draw, assuming they survive the "cage" which would be shaped like an Octagon.
    They could probably finance the whole damn thing with proceeds from Pay per View, we could even title the match as "Death before Dishonor."
    And just imagine the gambling receipts, worldwide! If we could get Giggle and Fakebook, MyFace and Tweeter, Woofer too and maybe even Ramble and Partner involved, we could pass a LAW to have this "Death Match" repeated at weekly intervals.
    Six months and we could pay off the National Debt, and Hunter Biden too!
    And think of the money we would save on lifelong pensions for these 2 to 14 term Congressmen/women and Senators.

Laurence Tribe
    , a constitutional law professor at Harvard Law School, said the legal basis of the trillion-dollar coin is sound and that the coin could not be challenged in court as no one would have standing to do so.

HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

While the love of money is one of the driving forces of the plandemic, there are more ominous reasons why this state of fear, confusion and panic has been created. All that is being done by the enemy is with the intent, consciously or in ignorance, to bring the world to the point where the people will worship the beast as God and receive his mark.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System