Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-8

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    It's way early to even have a clue about that being a good idea or not.
    From Near Death in a Hospital to Happy at Home, a Father Is Saved by His Daughter and Ivermectin
    Sun Ng's daughter had to sue an Illinois hospital to allow a doctor to give her father the safe, FDA-approved drug that saved his life.
    https://rescue.substack.com/p/from-near-death-in-a-ho
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    It's way early to even have a clue about that being a good idea or not.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Good post copied from Chayat Boded.

In the Ivermectin 1% livestock injectable solution that we take orally by drinking it at 1 milliliter per 110 pounds of body weight, what is the other 99%? A: 59% propylene glycol, 40% glycerol formal. Both totally, completely safe and widely used.

In the Ivermectin 1% livestock injectable solution that we take orally by drinking it at 1 mL per 110 pounds of body weight, what is the other 99%? 59% propylene glycol, 40% glycerol formal.
    -Propylene glycol (IUPAC name: propane-1,2-diol) is a viscous, colorless liquid, which is nearly odorless but possesses a faintly sweet taste. Its chemical formula is CH3CH(OH)CH2OH. Containing two alcohol groups, it is classed as a diol. It is miscible with a broad range of solvents, including water, acetone, and chloroform. In general, glycols are non-irritating and have very low volatility.
    It is produced on a large scale primarily for the production of polymers. In the European Union, it has E-number E1520 for food applications. For cosmetics and pharmacology, the number is E490. Propylene glycol is also present in propylene glycol alginate, which is known as E405. Propylene glycol is a compound which is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the US Food and Drug Administration under 21 CFR x184.1666, and is also approved by the FDA for certain uses as an indirect food additive. Propylene glycol is approved and used as a vehicle for topical, oral, and some intravenous pharmaceutical preparations in the U.S. and in Europe.
    -Glycerol Formal is a product of vegetal origin and is used as an emulsifying excipient, carrier and a solubilizer. It is used in a wide range of injectable formulations of veterinary products for the control of ectoparasites and endoparasites in medium and large animals. It is used in the preparation of product based on abamectin, moxidectin, ivermectin, etc.
    Other uses
    • Cosmetics for detergency.
    •Human Drugs
    • Specific Machinery Lubrication.
    • Antifreeze
    • Insulation resins
    • Paintings
    • Tobacco Industry, textile and tanneries.
    So. I can tell you exactly what is in Ivermectin 1% injectable. Two completely benign carriers, plus the Ivermectin itself. Can anyone or WILL anyone tell you what in the hell is in any of these death injections being forced upon people under the lie of “vaccination”? Nope. Because the DeathJabs are poison.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

I think its strange that many nations in Africa are freer than the WESTERN Nations..

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    I think its strange that many nations in Africa are freer than the WESTERN Nations..
    And have fewer cases of Covid.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Permanent masking, folks. They're doing all the things we told you they would from the beginning, because COVID has made the Left go completely insane.

-----
    INDOOR MASKING IN OREGON -- It's likely here to STAY.
    Today, OR Health Authority worked with stakeholders (like those in the restaurant industry, business assoc., etc.) to discuss making the current indoor mask mandate permanent.
    https://twitter.com/GenevieveReaume/status/1466582866

Spanish Investigation Finds Vaccine Passports Have No Impact on Infection Rates

And also send wrong message that vaccinated can’t spread the virus.
    https://summit.news/2021/12/03/spani...fection-rates/