Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-8

Default Covid-8

Brazil

The Mayor and Health Secretary of Guaruja (Brazil) Have Been Arrested. The Two Politicians Are Accused of Corruption in Connection with The Corona Measures. The Independence Day Protests Have Had an Impact. President Bolsonaro, Who Is Critical of The Measures, Was Empowered by The Mass Protests on Independence Day to Take Consistent Action Against the Corruption of The Corona Measures Supporters.

http://t.me/TheRealAwakening
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The time to stand is rapidly comming upon us
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Project Veritas: FDA Official Wants ‘Nazi Germany Registry’ for Unvaccinated Americans

https://hollywoke.wordpress.com/coro...a-guidestones/
    The stones call for “maintaining humanity under 500 million,” a figure which the world hasn’t seen since the 1500’s and would require outright mass genocide to achieve.

When the balloon goes-up be prepared to fight for yours and other's lives as the full weight of Satan's hatred will be focused upon those who refute him; it won't be pretty. See you on the other side!
    Last edited by Lenno; 09-22-2021 at 11:46 PM.

FDA Official 'Blow Dart African Americans' & Wants 'Nazi Germany Registry' for Unvaccinated

Hazelwood School District Restricts Homecoming to Only VACCINATED Students and Discriminates Against the UNVACCINATED

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/hazelwood-school-district-restricts-certain-privileges-vaccinated-students-discriminates-unvaccinated/