Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-8

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This, and a few other things (they're attempting to ban all travel by pureblood sailors and their families as well) is simply intended as yet another punitive method they can threaten, since the original threats aren't working. You know, make sure that sailors don't just end up discharged, but are in as bad of a position as possible.

I don't think they realize that (nearly) everyone who's refused is pretty much expecting the worst and then some and that this won't change anything. At my command there are 83 of us, out of 200-odd.

I'm... Gonna keep calling their bluff.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week
    By Thomas T. Siler, M.D.
    There is a massive propaganda push against those choosing not to vaccinate against COVID-19 with the experimental mRNA vaccines. Mainstream media, the big tech corporations, and our government have combined efforts to reward compliance and to shame and marginalize non-compliance. Their mantra says that this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Persons who choose not to vaccinate are characterized as unintelligent, selfish, paranoid people who don’t read much and live in a trailer park in Florida (or Alabama, or Texas, or name your state). Never has there been such an effort to cajole, manipulate through fear, and penalize people to take an experimental medical treatment.

However, as time has passed with this pandemic and more data accumulates about the virus and the vaccine, the unvaccinated are looking smarter and smarter with each passing week.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/10/the_unva

CDC, FDA both fudged covid numbers to push more plandemic tyranny

(Natural News) A couple of state senators are pushing for a grand jury investigation into the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) over their handling of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) plandemic. Sens. Kim Thatcher and Dennis Linthicum, both of Oregon, have called on … [Read More...]

Fully vaccinated Florida man DIES from covid, MSN implies it’s the fault of unvaccinated people

(Natural News) A North Palm Beach man is dead after contracting post-vaccination "covid pneumonia." And the mainstream media – MSN in particular – is blaming the unvaccinated. Vincent Konidare reportedly died on Sept. 19 after testing "positive" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) on Aug. 2. Vincent's wife Jaime told the media that her … [Read More...]

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-269186.html

Many people in the state of Maine may not realize that as of this weekend city, state and local workers... including local EMS/911 services... are being purged of workers who choose not to pollute their bodies with the toxic covid vaccine. It is very possible that people having a stroke, heart attack, seizure, etc... may die from lack of emergency response.

]Appeals Court Won't Stop Maine's COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate

October 15, 2021

" A federal appeals court has denied an emergency request to stop a COVID-19 vaccine mandate from going into effect in Maine."

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...accine-mandate