Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-8

Quote Originally Posted by AWM View Post
    Always pay attention to the "SIGNS."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dr. David Martin, PhD w/ Dr. Joseph Mercola, MD: Patents Prove COVID Fraud and Illegal Dealings

https://truthcomestolight.com/dr-david-martin-phd-w-dr-joseph-mercola-md-patents-prove-covid-fraud-and-illegal-dealings/

At least we got to the bottom of that. Disinformation? Who is NBC trying to fool?!

China-linked disinformation campaign blames Covid on Maine lobsters

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china-l...sters-rcna3236

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/