Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-8

Wow. This could wake up a lot of people. Biden was asked how many people need to be vaccinated for us to go back to normal and he said 97%-98%. He also said "one thing for certain, 25% of the country CAN’T go unvaccinated and us not continue to have a problem". So it’s unavoidably out in the open now. We’re NEVER going back to normal with Joe Biden as President. I’ll take it a step further too. We’re NEVER going back to normal at all. After the past 2 years, our future is either a communist hell with no freedom or a drastic change to the truly free society we’ve always been capable of being. The choice belongs to we the people. I choose freedom. That means I choose work. I choose to work my hardest to create a future our kids and grandkids can be proud of. I choose to sacrifice. I choose to be unrelenting, unbreakable and forward thinking. I choose to do whatever it takes to save Freedom and America. What do you choose?

Bonus question to ask your Democrat friends: What science says we need 97%-98% vaccinated to have herd immunity? Hint: It doesn’t exist.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Over 3,000 Doctors and Scientists Sign Declaration Accusing COVID Policy-Makers of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’

A "Physicians' Declaration" produced by an international alliance of physicians and medical scientists strongly condemns the global...

https://amgreatness.com/2021/09/24/o...inst-humanity/
    #covid #covid19
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pfizer CEO Declares Himself King of the Earth! 'You Must Take Vaccines to Live'

https://banned.video/watch?id=61524aa9d16fea1631290200

CovidVaccineVictims.com documents heartbreaking stories of vaccine injures, deaths

(Natural News) If Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines" are really "safe and effective" as the government claims, then why are there hundreds of stories about people who were seriously injured or killed by them documented in detail at CovidVaccineVictims.com? Founded in January 2021 on Telegram, CovidVaccineVictims.com is a new … [Read More...]

All Vermont counties experiencing high virus transmission

Vermont is the most vaccinated state per capita in the USA, at 77% vaccinated. MT Post Shot Shock: All Vermont counties statewide experiencing high Covid virus infections
    https://www.wcax.com/2021/09/27/all-vermont-counties-expe

Robert Malone (inventor of mRNA "vaccines"):

I am currently reviewing/editing RFK jr.'s (Bobby Kennedy) book regarding Anthony Fauci. It is amazing. I thought I understood what was going on from an insider POV. But this is mind blowing. AF is playing precisely the strategy that he developed and tested during the HIV days.

https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/statu...86911109562370

Almost no-one paid any attention to the pseudo-science of AIDS. Those few brave top scientists (e.g. Peter Duesberg) who did had their careers destroyed.

Here's the bottom line on AIDS: the "medical scientists" give out dozens of drug cocktails (each one made up of many different drugs) to people with AIDS. The "scientists" have no idea in advance if a cocktail will work for an individual. If it does work, it may suddenly stop working -- and then the random process begins again and they are put on another cocktail. And the "scientists" have no idea why a cocktail stops working.

They are even giving out these cocktails to men who do not test positive for HIV -- to be taken for decades to come. They are on prophylactic chemotherapy for an illness that they may never even encounter.

Now... why is it YOU are not offered prophylactic chemotherapy for AIDS?

Isn't every body at risk? Or is the (1990) book I have called "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS" correct?

Gov. Kathy Hochul’s daughter-in-law is top lobbyist at pharma firm that has sought to influence NY lawmakers
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/24/kathy-hochul-daughter-in-