Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First look at draft of election audit report ahead of Friday release

Default First look at draft of election audit report ahead of Friday release

Nearly six months after it started, and at a cost of $5.7 million, the findings of a forensic audit of the 2020 Maricopa County presidential election will be released Friday.

By: Melissa Blasius

Posted at 6:49 PM, Sep 23, 2021
    and last updated 9:14 AM, Sep 24, 2021

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/first-look-at-draft-of-election-audit-report-ahead-of-friday-release

PHOENIX — Nearly six months after it started, and at a cost of $5.7 million, the findings of a forensic audit of the 2020 Maricopa County presidential election will be released Friday.

Some details from a draft copy of the audit report dated September 23 began circulating Thursday. ABC15 obtained the draft copy through a public records request to the Secretary of State’s Office, which matched multiple copies our station received independently.

The draft of the forensic audit’s hand count totals of paper ballots was not substantially different than Maricopa County’s official numbers. In both counts, Biden wins.

The report addresses other concerns about whether voters may have voted twice or if people were not using their current address to vote. It also makes suggestions on how to make improvements to Arizona’s election system. The report found no evidence of some of the claims, like bamboo paper ballots coming from China.

The auditors continued to take issue with Maricopa County not providing all of the elections computer server information they requested.

The auditors are set to present their findings Friday at 1 p.m. in the State Senate.

Here's a song for Donald

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

From ABC?
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-illegitimate/
    UPDATE: Final Arizona Audit Report Will Be Released at 1 PM – The Draft Report Making the Rounds Is Incomplete and a Draft
    By Jordan Conradson Published September 24, 2021

https://thepalmierireport.com/jovan-...udit-findings/
    Jovan Pulitzer: Leaked Audit Doc Used To Distract From Real Audit Findings
    By Jacob Palmieri
    September 24, 2021

https://noqreport.com/2021/09/24/aud...tm_source=econ
    Audit to Show Maricopa County had More than Enough Voter Fraud for Legislature to Decertify Election
    by JD Rucker
    September 24, 2021
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...inds-biden-won

Former
    President Trump on Friday laid into the news media after a draft report of the 2020 election audit in Arizona reaffirmed President Biden’s victory in the state’s largest county and showed Trump with fewer votes than previously counted.

In a statement issued through his leadership PAC, Save America, the former president called the audit report, which is slated for release Friday afternoon, a political bombshell that “has uncovered significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD.”
    “Huge findings in Arizona! However, the Fake News Media is already trying to ‘call it’ again for Biden before actually looking at the facts—just like they did in November!” Trump said, invoking once again his baseless claim that the 2020 election had been stolen from him.

“This is a major criminal event and should be investigated by the Attorney General immediately,” he added. “The Senate’s final report will be released today at 4:00PM ET. I have heard it is far different than that being reported by the Fake News Media.”

In a subsequent statement, Trump went into even more detail, claiming that the audit uncovered evidence of so-called “phantom voters” – mail-in ballots from voters who no longer live at the address on their voter file – as well as people who cast ballots in multiple counties.

“This is not even the whole state of Arizona, but only Maricopa County. It would only get worse!” Trump said. “There is fraud and cheating in Arizona and it must be criminally investigated! More is coming out in the hearing today.”

While the draft report notes that 23,344 mail-in ballots were voted from a prior address, that doesn’t necessarily indicate intentional wrongdoing. For example, more than 15,000 people who voted by mail from a prior address moved within Maricopa County prior to the registration deadline, according to the draft.

The forensic audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County, where Phoenix is located, was initiated by the Republican-controlled Arizona state Senate in the months after Trump became the first GOP presidential candidate since 1996 to lose the state.

The state Senate hired a Florida-based firm called Cyber Ninjas to lead the audit, which was funded largely by nonprofit groups tied to proponents of Trump’s rigged election claims.

A draft report that leaked ahead of the release of the official audit report, however, reaffirmed Biden as the winner of the presidential election in Maricopa County.

In fact, it showed the president winning 99 more votes than he did in the certified ballot count last year. Trump, meanwhile, came up 261 votes short of where he stood in last year’s official results.

Despite that, the draft report refrains from saying the findings are conclusive and recommends a series of legislative reforms to address some issues with the elections system. Nevertheless, the draft report doesn’t contain evidence of the kind of widespread voter fraud that Trump and his allies have alleged.

I sat through Dr. Shiva's entire presentation....there's a little blood coming out of my ears & eyes.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...inning-margin/
    Dr. Shiva at AZ Senate Hearing: Over 17,000 Total Duplicate Ballots — Votes By Those Who Voted More Than Once in Arizona — 1.5 Times Biden’s Winning Margin (VIDEO)
    By Joe Hoft Published September 24, 2021
    88 = Heil Hitler

Last one = Shabbat's coming in soon.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ver-certified/
    Patrick Byrne Releases Wording from Executive Summary: “Based on the Audit the Results of the 2020 Election in Arizona Should Never Have Been Certified” UPDATE: Draft Report Added
    By Joe Hoft Published September 24, 2021

Patrick Byrne held a quick pre-release presser on a conference call before the results of the Arizona audit were released. He claimed to have a more recent draft of the report summarizing the results of the audit.

In the call, Byrne reported that the Executive Summary of the report shows that around 57,000 issues were identified in Arizona that are included in the report. The result of these issues lead to this line being included in the Executive Summary which states “Based on the audit the results of the 2020 election in Arizona should never have been certified”

88 = Heil Hitler

It's a good thing they used paper ballots in AZ.

I'm calling the "duplicate ballot " charge nonsense. There is not anything to distinguish a ballot as a "duplicate" without allowing someone who has already noted by mail to vote again. Within ballot styles, they're all the same.

As a poll worker I've had to deal with somebody who was attempting to vote for a second time. It shows up on the computer at the polling place. She was very elderly and had probably forgotten that she had already early-voted.

This thread brings back good memories. I remembered how worried I was before the election, and how relieved I felt when Fox called Arizona for Biden on election night. That's when I knew the country would be OK. A lot of conservative whack jobs couldn't accept the results and have felt angry and victimized ever since, but that's their problem, no one else cares.

Looking forward to getting the same excitement next year when Dems make gains in the senate. That idiotic Texas abortion law is going to drive women to the polls like never before.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    That's when I knew the country would be OK.
    Now I know you are here as a comedy routine! ROTFLMAO! That was a good one!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

While I have absolutely no idea where you got such skewed numbers, I will point something out to you. Let's assume for a minute that you are 100% correct, not what I have seen with my own eyes by the way but assuming that. There IS evidence of widespread fraud no matter who won.
    The word is vitiate, look it up please. To paraphrase however, any results in any dealings, business,contracts, elections, etc etc. that are proven to have fraud in them are simply moot on the surface. You cannot certify fraud by law. Doesn't matter who won, doesn't matter the eventual outcome, there was clear fraud from so many sources even in maricopa county that the certification is moot. The real problem for the dems is the recovery of the deleted files and servers that even a lay person like myself knows and can prove was illegal.

I will however go a step further and while the above is fact with documentation to prove the fraud, the illegitimate person in the white house is just that. Long before the election that cadaver admitted on national television that he as a part of his duties committed extortion and bribery on a foreign government. His ties to the chinese communist rise to the level of treason as he is wholly fully documented, owned by them. Whether you believe that or not is irrelevant. The smoking gun for me is he violated his oath of office when he left Americans in Afghanistan to die. Never mind the thousands of weapons given directly into the hands of declared terrorists, Do you remember the declared war on terrorism? The taliban was labeled as a terrorist organization by congress after 9/11 and that has never been rescinded. His DUTY was to save any even just one single American if it was within his power and clearly as commander in chief it was.
    You hate Trump, I get it, I don't much like him either. What I do love is my country, I did my service and got out honorably, and this farce that is the loss of freedoms and trashing of the very documents this country was founded on makes me ill. I am not sure there is a single right listed in the bill of rights that the communists running this country have not crapped on. Even if you can find one I don't care but I do know this, history shows what happens when you attempt to trample on half of this country's people. The first time it cost us 680,000+ lives. We are fast approaching the time when those numbers will pale in comparison and all the babble about killer shots, fraudulent elections, open borders, and policy decisions that are killing people on both sides simply doesn't matter.

I don't have a crystal ball, but the direction money, food, open pedophilia, education, terrorists being brought in and spread out across America, as well as other things are at a flashpoint. I don't have the answers only God does, but attempting to justify all of the outright treason and fraud and death from our elected officials is beyond my understanding and can only end when God calls me home. I simply pray that when it's time it's peacefully in my bed instead of defending my home and family from a tyrant be it governmental or otherwise, BUT I will never comply, I will never kneel (except to my God). Clichés abound, around the net, but one of my favorites is something like, I don't want war, but if it has to be then let it come in my time so that my grandchildren are spared the reality.
    Soldur,Green man, even Hoppy and probably others I don't know should consider this as a final thought. If I am wrong, it does not matter as life goes on. However if I am correct will you.... each and every one of you be willing to die for the beliefs you espouse here? If not then open your eyes and see what is around you and the world at large. Don't look at your side, you know what they believe, look at the other side and ask yourself, reallly ask yourself, what if I am wrong. I will not preach but know that there are many here who will help you find where to seek the answers if you just ask.
    Last edited by dragonmouse; 09-24-2021 at 07:56 PM. Reason: paragraphing