Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First look at draft of election audit report ahead of Friday release

Dr. Douglas Frank already showed the whole election was a scam.
    Don't know what other information would be required beyond his presentation.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/08/10/stunning-video-explanation-dr-douglas-frank-shows-how-the-2010-census-was-used-to-create-the-algorithm-that-fabricated-the-2020-electronic-vote-outcome/

Stunning Video Explanation – Dr Douglas Frank Shows How The 2010 Census Was Used to Create the Algorithm That Fabricated the 2020 Electronic Vote Outcome

August 10, 2021 | Sundance | 551 Comments

This is a stunning video and represents the best presentation to show how the 2020 election was determined; not by actual people voting but by algorithms inserted into election tabulation machines. {Direct Rumble Link}
    Dr. Douglas G Frank explains information he discovered as he reviewed election outcomes. Dr. Frank found the baseline for the 2020 vote was created by applying an algorithm that used the 2010 census to fabricate the illusion of registered voters at a state level (predetermined) and then results are controlled at a county level.
    Every state is impacted, and every county within the state generates the exact same age and voter registration ratio. So far they have identified 3,006 counties with the exact same predictable voter outcome and ratio.
    ​HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY ORGANISM YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Dragonmouse, well stated, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerstation View Post
    Just git over yourself. Trump LOST and go on with life. He LOST~!!! No matter how many will not except that it IS a fact of life, Elections have consequences, Trump Lost no matter what or how much a person hates to admit it. Trump LOST. Git Over It. Trump will not be reinstated no matter how much some wish he would, Trump Lost and even The Pillow Guys prediction never will come true, no matter how much money he wastes trying to make crap up to change peoples minds. Trump LOST~! And will Trump run in 2024? Who the heck knows, let him throw his money away I don't give a rip.But one thing I know for sure is, Trump will never sit in the WH again. He screwed yup way too many times, and then lied about it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerstation View Post
    Yes, Dragonmouse! Well said!

Lol, Hey Bru.... I got a bigger trigger than you did,,,, nananananana!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmouse View Post
    I will not preach but know that there are many here who will help you find where to seek the answers if you just ask.
    Yeah, I know. Saw the same all-or-nothing sky-is-falling posts here during Obama's two terms. And also on Usenet during Clinton years. But somehow, the country keeps chugging along.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Yeah, I know. Saw the same all-or-nothing sky-is-falling posts here during Obama's two terms. And also on Usenet during Clinton years. But somehow, the country keeps chugging along.

So what do you think about the border Afghanistan horse reins or trillion dollar spending packages..
    Seems old smokin corn puff Joe has it all under control doesn't it.

What do you think about Trump raising the national debt by 7.8 trillion in four years, releasing 5000 Taliban prisoners, abandoning Kurdish allies, and ignoring reports that Russia offered the Taliban bounties for killing American soldiers? Instead Trump kept pushing for Russia to be readmitted to the G8. And that's not even including Covid, his greatest screw-the-pooch.

If Republicans want Biden gone, they better nominate a damn good candidate in 2024 who unites people.

https://www.propublica.org/article/national-debt-trump
    https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/ti...m-afghanistan/
    https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...3a5b8be868d2e5
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ll-uk-soldiers
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52885178

Boy am I glad you threw in the links, I mean that sincerely. It explains a great deal. Your information at least on the list you provided is coming from the very agencies that have been lying to you for decades. I mean straight out of Joseph Goebbels in 1920's Germany lies. Especially the Guardian and the BBC are notorious for telling lies and then when they get caught posting the retractions somewhere in the back in fine print. As to the mostly misinformation above, you are correct about the covid, yet I see nothing but doubling down on the stupid from the imposter in chief. So I will give you that one. As to the 7.8 trillion? he sorta had 530ish criminals that helped that way more than anything his impotent backside did. While he should have vetoed and screamed to high heaven to have stopped it, there was very little chance even had he tried (he did not try) as almost all of them are stealing what they can while they can.

Russia SHOULD be in the G8 as they at least are as legitimate as any of the last 5 presidents combined as world leaders/powers in this country, prove me wrong if you think you can. The bounties wasn't ignored, simply was a non-issue as there was nothing America could have done that would have changed it no matter who was pretending to run the show, and simply was one more instance of the same cold war that we pretended we won under Reagan. Same stuff different time. As to the kurds? allies? That is a special kind of delusion bordering on stupid on its face. Talk to those who actually have time in theatre on the ground and come back and see me. We can compare notes, as you will get a real world education that you obviously do not have. The 5000 taliban? well there I will bow out as there are some things that I miss and will admit when I honestly don't have a clue.
    With the rest of the sources you quote however I am skeptical without further research and frankly I don't care. They (terrorists) are here in this country and have been for several years no matter which nationality they come from and whether at their own incentive or at the behest of one of our three letter agencies it is simply a matter of time before they surface.

On a personal note yes the country is still here, yes my own life is largely unaffected by current or past failures of the government. I am not predicting any doom and gloom at all, but simply observing that this country is not the one I was born into some 6 decades ago. As an analogy I once ran a small car with a 4cyl engine over 111,000 miles never once changing the oil, and sold it still running strong. Maybe it would have run forever that way but inevitably it would have catastrophic failure. I simply point out that our country is that car that someone bought and sooner or later our unsustainability is going to catch up. The big difference is when it happens in this land it won't be simply the engine. There are so many failures that the catastrophe will be life altering for us all. On top of the base issues facing us there seems to me from observation to be an acceleration toward that end. Will we survive? some will some will not, that is life. To ignore that it is happening is foolish, and believing that our current direction is going to stop that is once again delusional and I submit dishonest. Just because you wish to find someone to blame it on is silly. We all share the blame and yes even you soldur do not help by pretending that either side is going to fix it.

Trump is a symptom, a symptom of a vastly larger problem that started decades ago, and most Americans are to feckless and uneducated, never mind to soft to make the hard choices until it's to late. I submit that this country cannot be fixed and we are in the long slide that leads to total destruction and only God could fix it. I have no idea His mind so I come here as a simple way to keep a pulse on a number of folks throughout this land. Maybe in some small ways my life is enriched with the back and forth of discussion, but I find it amazing that there are several that refuse to see what is right in front of them.

Right, Wrong or otherwise I will leave this for pondering. There is no warmer pleasure on this earth than telling a smart ass, I told you so but you wouldn't listen to me. By the way crow is quite tasty with ketchup!

We're going to have to agree to disagree. I'll keep feeling grateful to God for Biden in the White House and the Pfizer vaccine in my body if that's all right with you.