Page 139 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1567

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ukraine Halts Russian Oil Supply to EU
    Ukraine’s state oil pipeline operator Ukrtransnafta has stopped pumping Russian crude to the EU through the southern branch of the Druzhba pipeline, RIA Novosti reported, citing a Transneft source.
    Transit supplies have been halted to Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia, though transit through Belarus in the direction of Poland and Germany continues.
    A Transneft spox explained that Russia cannot make payments for transit due to EU sanctions, although the Ukrainian company is insisting on 100% prepayment for its oil transportation services.

More nightmare shortages are coming thanks to this emerging conspiracy

(Natural News) In a recent interview with Bloomberg, the executive vice president of UPS asserted that “regionalization” of the supply chain is critical to economic stability in a world where geopolitical conflicts continue expanding. (Article by Brandon Smith republished from BirchGold.com) The word “regionalization” is basically … [Read More...]

Cost of water in California hits all-time high amid enduring drought that threatens cities, massive agriculture industry

(Natural News) California has two things working against it that will almost guarantee its collapse: Insane left-wing politics and policies, and an enduring drought that is now threatening the state's multibillion-dollar agricultural industry and, by default, our entire country. The Golden State is to the U.S. what Ukraine was to the … [Read More...]

Nearly 1 in 6 “fully vaccinated” for covid American adults now suffers from serious health problems

(Natural News) Recently, John Zogby Strategies conducted a survey revealing that upwards of 15 percent of all American adults who got "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) now suffer from at least one serious health condition. Commissioned by Children's Health Defense (CHD), the survey aimed to assess the attitudes and … [Read More...]